Problem with tales of abyss (Again U.U)
well, i finally qet a decent speed playing tales of abyss but, my emulator have been closing (first the game put withe and then it say "program doesn't respound) suddenly anytime but with this game the problem is appearing a lot compared with other games. if anybody knows how to fix this problem tell me pliz

Sponsored links

Not a bug report... moved.

PC specs? PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Content of emulog.txt AFTER you get the problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
content of emulog after the problem:
(EE pc:8000CD08) TLB Miss, addr=0xd [store]
(EE pc:8000CD0C) TLB Miss, addr=0xcd [store]
(EE pc:8000CD10) TLB Miss, addr=0xcd [store]
(EE pc:8000CD14) TLB Miss, addr=0xcd [store]

the pcsx2 and pluggins sentings are the same that the configuration that was posted here (i have the speed hacks)
pc specs
1.30 ghz
2gb ram
Try without speedhacks and try loading from the last memory card save instead (if you're using save states).
no the problem is still happening, do yo know any other way to fix it?
Try making/remaking an ISO from the Original Disc and do not mount it if you've been doing so, use the internal ISO loader instead.

Also again... PC specs? PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings?
He's on a laptop with some 1.3Ghz CPU. At that rate, it's pretty safe to assume his GPU is integrated, and his CPU may very well be single core. Hard to imagine "decent" speed on a 1.3Ghz single core, though...
that are my pcsx2 and plugins settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You seem to be using a SVN which is not supported, try with the latest official beta and without speedhacks:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
no i'm still having the problem U.U