Problem with the Network Adapter plugin (DEV9giga_razi.dll). second attempt
Not sure why it was closed without a solution just because I said the game doesn't matter because as it stands I am only trying to load the network configuration cd, anyway, so far everyone I have talked to that has this problem uses the new 1.0.0 and use windows 7-64 bit. Here is the whole problem:
When selecting the Dev9 plugin (giga_razi) a pop up saying waiting for task pops up and then Windows terminates the program with the basic "A problem caused the program to stop..." error. Tried all compatibility settings, running as admin. Here is the log after crash.
PCSX2 1.0.0.r5350 - compiled on Aug 1 2012
Savestate version: 0x9a080000

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 8174 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 07)
CPU speed = 3.291 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 1f9ae3bf
x86EFlags = 28100000

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. AVX

Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding GS: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll
Windows 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1 1.0)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 (8.17.12.8562)
Binding PAD: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\lilypad-r5350.dll
Binding SPU2: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\spu2-x-r5350.dll
(GameDB) 9640 games on record (loaded in 425ms)
Binding CDVD: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\cdvdGigaherz.dll
Binding USB: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding FW: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\DEV9null.dll
Plugins loaded successfully.

Loading plugins...
Binding GS: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll
Binding PAD: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\lilypad-r5350.dll
Binding SPU2: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\spu2-x-r5350.dll
Binding CDVD: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\cdvdGigaherz.dll
Binding USB: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding FW: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\DEV9giga_razi.dll
Plugins loaded successfully.

Initializing plugins...
Init GS
Init PAD
Init SPU2
Init CDVD
Init USB
Init FW
Init DEV9

Sponsored links

It was closed because of your smart ass behavior, to people who were only trying to help you. I don't think any of them will bother trying to help you again, so good luck.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hi,

yesterday I also worked on a solution to get connected via network to the pcsx2.

Did you install the wincap package ?

I faced the issue (even with 64 bit OS) that the Network plugin did not work, after installing the wincap package the "virtual NIC" worked.

The wincap package can be downloaded at http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm

Sry I forgot to mention that I used SVN r5406

regs
Nepharim
(09-12-2012, 10:07 AM)nepharim Wrote: Hi,

yesterday I also worked on a solution to get connected via network to the pcsx2.

Did you install the wincap package ?

I faced the issue (even with 64 bit OS) that the Network plugin did not work, after installing the wincap package the "virtual NIC" worked.

The wincap package can be downloaded at http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm

Sry I forgot to mention that I used SVN r5406

regs
Nepharim
Is there anything that needs to be done with wincap after the installation? Like a config or a setup page? If not then yes I have winpcap installed.
hi,

no, install the WINCAP, copy the DEV dll (for Network) in your Plugin folder, start the PCSX2, via plug in selection choose the Dev Plug, klick on configure and assign the network port, start the pcsx2 without an iso (complete reboot) and check if a mac adress (should be the same as your local network adapter) is shown in summary page , for the tcp ip config you can use your Network access disc or start a game like SOCOM or BF 2, choose online, you will receive an error that you cannot be connected, but you can reconfigure your network settings, the config will be saved on a memcard..... I recommend to use the Network Access Disk....

Good luck
(09-12-2012, 11:50 AM)nepharim Wrote: hi,
via plug in selection choose the Dev Plug, klick on configure and assign the network port, start the pcsx2 without an iso (complete reboot)

I can't go into the plug in selector, I select the plug in, and then leave the plug in selector, that is when it crashes. Can't get to the configure plug in yet, that is the problem.
I also faced that issue with the Release pcsx 1.0 (official Download), so I decided to use the SVN version R5406 or later , with that Release the Crash did not appear and I was able to configure the Plug in
(09-13-2012, 10:20 AM)nepharim Wrote: I also faced that issue with the Release pcsx 1.0 (official Download), so I decided to use the SVN version R5406 or later , with that Release the Crash did not appear and I was able to configure the Plug in

It is indeed the 1.0 patch that causes that problem. It seems to work on earlier installments of pcsx as well. I am glad to see there is one less person out there with A.D.D. Thank you nepharim, and to Bostiman, it is always better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.Biggrin
Smile
you are welcome, currently I`m facing the issue that the PCSX2 does not recognize the created network infos with the Network Access Disk (IP adress, Gateway, DNS), the verification runs well (ping ,Traceroute), I believe that the pcsx2 emulation has got always the same IP adress (192.168.0.10) , but this is not a fact, I also not intend so witch my home network for that reason... Maybe one of the coders might find a way to make it possible that Users can assign an ip adress in next releases or make it happen that users can use an USB stick or drive to get data onto a Memcard

My next step is to manipulate the system settings of the ps2 loader and config.dat and tyrin to get these changes onto the "virtual" memcard, but this will take a lot of time as well as nerves , cigarettes and coffee Wink , maybe one of the memcardexploits will help me to perform that......

Please do not expect any further "personal milestones " of my "project"

Enjoy the emulator, I really enjoy the PCSX2 and his possibilities, regardless of my "wishes (USB support (storage) or Network)"

Regs
Nepharim
(09-12-2012, 02:08 AM) pid=\260188' Wrote:portable.ini  PCSX2-DEV

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)