Problem with the Pad Plugin
Hi everybody !

I'm French so sorry if I make mistakes ^^'
I have a little trouble with the 0.9.6 version. When I open it, it asks me to configure it. I've done several times (I even followed the guide) but I always have a problem. When the game starts, I says me that it can't find any Memory card first, but that's not the big problem. I can't do anything in the game, the pad doesn't work. When I use "Escape" and go the configuration pannel again, I can see that nothing is saved. Even when I use th button "Ok" when I end the configuration, everything disappear. So my Pad doesn't exit i guess... I tried differents plugins: lilypad and SSSPSX pad, but for both I have the same problem.
I guess I'm not very clear ^^' Sorry
'Hope you can help me =D

Sponsored links

run as admin Glare
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
What do you mean exactly ? I'm using Vista and I'm on the administrator account...
Edit : I saw one of your last messages. I tried to use "Right Click > Run as administrator" But i don't have the option "Run as administrator"
Oh and thanks for helping Smile
right click on the pcsx2 exe Smile
Windows 7 64bit

Oh yeah thanks a lot ! It didn't work because I used the "shortcut" (not sure how to say it in English, the icon on the desktop) but I had to go in the Progam Files.
Now it works. Thanks LuisR14 Laugh
yea it's called shortcut, and your welcome Tongue
Windows 7 64bit