Problem with windows 7
Hey,

Im using Windows 7 and I folled the configuration guide. The program (and bios) worked fine under windows XP 64 bit, now when I try to load a game using the ISO loader it starts loading, then after a minute it gives me the following error: cdvdopennvm: Error creating bios\SCPH-70004_bios_V12_Pal200.NVM

Also when I try to boot the game, before it loads, it gives me memory card errors, the files are in the place they should be at though..

Any ideas?? Also if I try to use the dvd loader, it tells me the plugin failed the test, this also worked fine under Windows XP.

thanks!

Sponsored links

I know exactly what the problem is, and the exact solution... unfortunuately, that BIOS is a known illegal copy and therefore we can't help you as per the rules you agreed to when you joined the forum.
[Image: 2748844.png]
surely will be closed
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

As said above we will not give support for pirated bios files. Dump the bios from your own PS2 console to get any support here. closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]