Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Problems Everywhere! (Repost)
Hey guys, I am new here and this place is my last resort before I completely give up on PCSX2.

I open up PCSX2 and they told me I needed to configure, so I downloaded the bios-es and stuffs.

Okay, the first problem I encountered is that when I try the Graphics configuration part (follow 0:44 to 1:15 in the video for more details), I follow the video and when I click 'OK' and open it back up again, the settings turn back to default again I tried alot of times and every single combination I can think up of, but none of them worked. They just keep returning too Default settings. I haven't tried configurating the others but before, when I didn't realize the error at the Graphics section, I just went ahead and load the Linuz and stuff and load my ISO File (Note: I didn't do anything wrong!) and then went to the Emulator thingy (And I didn't close that black box!) and clicked on file and loaded the game. Then there came a series of different errors:

Error 1: Failed Loading MemoryCard from file: memcards/Mcd001.ps2

Error 2: Failed Loading MemoryCard from file: memcards/Mcd002.ps2

Error 3: Error Opening CDVD Plugin

I believe that they are all linked to my bad configuration but I am not completely sure. Please HELP ME!!!!

PS: If you see anything against the rules that I may have overlooked, please warn me! Thank you Smile
PPS: I am using PCSX2 0.9.6

Sponsored links

Dump the BIOS from your own PS2 instead of downloading them because it is illegal. Also, no more support for DL'ed games.