Problems Running PCSX2
Well don't we all. I been sitting here for hours, upon hours trying to configure the settings myself & with a little help from google along with the random forums. At first it was just problems with the Emulator running the bios, but for some reason after running, & re-running it something pushed it over the edge into working I suppose?

rom2 NOT FOUND

erom NOT FOUND
This had me stumped forever, until I realized it meant nothing.

It just seems to be one thing after another. Now the last input is
# Restart Without Memory Clear.
# Initialize GS ...
# Initialize INTC ...
# Initialize TIMER ...
# Initialize DMAC ...
# Initialize VU1 ...
# Initialize VIF1 ...
# Initialize GIF ...
# Initialize VU0 ...
# Initialize VIF0 ...
# Initialize IPU ...
# Initialize FPU ...
# Initialize Scratch Pad ...
# Restart Without Memory Clear Done.
REGION PARAMS = Oceania

Then instead of freezing up, it unexpectedly is correcting me saying PCSX20.9.6exe has stopped working, & a problem caused the program to stop.

This is the best & fastest (not to fast, just perfect sound & all) I have gotten the PCSX2 to load on my Windows 7 Intel® Atom™ CPU N450 1.66Ghz.
I don't want to mess with the configurations as it would lead to nothing more than a major set-back as I would say.

I know you should run with at least something a little more modified then the processor & graphics card I am running now. Hence the fact I tweaked Dreamcast Emulator to run wonderfully several times, I just dont see why PCSX isn't giving in for me. I guess you can say i'm pushing this little notebook to its limits.Excl

Sponsored links

What's the graphics card of that notebook? Did you bother reading the guide?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-03-2010, 02:08 PM)Bositman Wrote: What's the graphics card of that notebook? Did you bother reading the guide?

I have read the guide more than I have read over forums & other peoples issues.

Mobile Intel GMA 3150 is what the Asus Eee notebook runs.

..Sad to say my girl just wanted something small & cute, when I went over with her plenty of times, "GET A REGULAR LAPTOP." Laugh

Fellas now how it is, in one ear out the other.
As before with the message "*PCSX2*: go PS1 mode DISC SPEED = 2X"

& Crashing seconds after. I am trying to run TETRIS PLUS

I know this is a PS1 game, but this Emulator should run this ISO..
Any input would be spectacular.
(02-03-2010, 02:33 PM)DrugFreeMike420 Wrote: As before with the message "*PCSX2*: go PS1 mode DISC SPEED = 2X"

& Crashing seconds after. I am trying to run TETRIS PLUS

I know this is a PS1 game, but this Emulator should run this ISO..

this emulator DOESNT RUN ANY PS1 GAMES "YET",and i say yet beacuse i dont remeber if they plan to do it (nah dont think so),but anyway get a ps1 emu if you want to run that game,here you have a couple of them http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
...you didn't read the FAQ. It clearly states the emulator does NOT run PS1 games and the minimum requirements which you don't meet.
Next time save us the time by reading the FAQ. Closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]