Problems running
The only game I ripped so far was final fantasy x-2 to an iso, and I tried many graphics settings and the game starts fine at 60fps then always drops down to 11fps when theres some 3d going on in the intro. I tried very low res also and they seem to give the same fps always

Im using onboard video but ive seen some people getting games working pretty good with it, like I can play team fortress 2 at 1080p with most on high.

I have a q6000 2.4gh
4gb corsair extreme ram
onboard video intel g35 GMA X3000 256mb
PCSX2 0.9.6
and usa v01 and tried v02 bios

also after setting all your configs how do you save it so you dont have to go back and set it everytime you open pcsx2 again?

Sponsored links

Post your plugin configurations please, maybe there is something you have configured wrong.

To save your plugin settings, right click the emulator icon and select "Run as Administrator"
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
gsdx see3
directx9(software)
windowed
pixel 2.0
none
16:9
800x600
only thing ticked is nloop, texture filter and alpha

sound i left all default

run as admin is all greyed out, i cant select it
well you have to right click on the program itself (not the shortcut to it)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
also with some settings it seems pretty good like 35fps but im getting flickering and and huge lines going from top to bottom
like even at 35 fps the whole screen is like shaky
Tick the native checkbox in the graphics configuration and try dx9 in hardware, see how that goes.
Laptop Rig:

Core 2 Duo @ 1.8Ghz
3 gb DDR2-800 RAM
256mb ATI HD 3430
Windows Vista Buisness 32-Bit

Desktop Rig:

P4 HT @ 3.0Ghz
3 gb DDR2-533 RAM
256mb ATI X1300
Windows XP Pro 32-Bit
selecting hardware seems to give me flickering, and even at a steady 35fps the game seems slow motion, so does the sound
anyone else have any suggestions on tweaks? so the sound and game doesnt seem slow motion even when its a steady 35fps?
like tales of abyss video is constant 55 60 fps and it sounds slow and looks slow, i dont know what to change
is there a plugin for q6600 or anything? i didnt download any plugins, not sure what to use, im just using the latest pcsx
(04-30-2009, 05:25 PM)Dosu Wrote: anyone else have any suggestions on tweaks? so the sound and game doesnt seem slow motion even when its a steady 35fps?
like tales of abyss video is constant 55 60 fps and it sounds slow and looks slow, i dont know what to change
is there a plugin for q6600 or anything? i didnt download any plugins, not sure what to use, im just using the latest pcsx

Does the emulator slow down when spells are cast or something like that? If thats where your getting the slow down then that would be normal with your build. Your video card isnt really top notch.
Laptop Rig:

Core 2 Duo @ 1.8Ghz
3 gb DDR2-800 RAM
256mb ATI HD 3430
Windows Vista Buisness 32-Bit

Desktop Rig:

P4 HT @ 3.0Ghz
3 gb DDR2-533 RAM
256mb ATI X1300
Windows XP Pro 32-Bit
well like gt4 its fine around 50fps then when i get to view a car in 3d or play the game it drops to 10-15, ive seen people playing with onboard videocards before and they said it wasnt perfect but not bad, and i heard people say the cpu is way more important than the vid card

(05-01-2009, 01:25 AM)Mortred Wrote:
(04-30-2009, 05:25 PM)Dosu Wrote: anyone else have any suggestions on tweaks? so the sound and game doesnt seem slow motion even when its a steady 35fps?

Does the emulator slow down when spells are cast or something like that? If thats where your getting the slow down then that would be normal with your build. Your video card isnt really top notch.