Problems when upscaling
Good day/night everyone! I need some help. I used to play games like God of War and Ratchet and Clank 3 with no problems when upscaling at x6, but from one day to another are completely unplayable! The speed is less than 50% when playing!.

My specs are:

CPU: Ryzen 5 4600H
GPU: RTX 2060
RAM: 16 GB 3200 Mhz

As you can see, my specs are not the problem. I've played these games thousands of times at x6 Native resolution with no problems and now I have this issue. I have no idea of what's going on. Can you all give me some advice? I'm using the 1.6.0 stable version.

t seems that I have no troubles while playing on the 1.4.0 version. I do have on 1.6.0 and last nightly built 1.7.2530

Sponsored links

While I'm sure they're going to want you to post your emulog, the same thing happens to me when I upscale to 6x. At 4x the games play at full speed. the RTX 2060 is not meant for 4k gaming and that could be the bottleneck causing your problems. My personal recommendation is to set the scaling to 4x where you can play it at full speed
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
Has your Windows power plan changed?
(03-27-2022, 05:14 PM)integrationdis Wrote: Has your Windows power plan changed?

Thank you so much! 

I looked at that and it seems I only had the balanced power plan. I just added the energy saving, high performance and ultra performance. I'm using now the ultra performance power plan and now I'm playing at 6x upscaling resolution smoothly!!! 100% speed.