Problems with Ar Tonelico 2 Memory card
Ok the svn I was using was causing the problem, I am using Linux Mint 16 now and the compiled snv from Oct 27. Thanks for the help, Off topic I had changed over to the nvidia-319 driver and GSdx kept giving me an error so I changed back to nouveau driver.

Sponsored links

What error do you have on nvidia?

Edit: you mean the crash?
(12-30-2013, 11:27 AM)gregory Wrote: What error do you have on nvidia?

Edit: you mean the crash?

Yeah I mean crash (GS failed to open your computer may have insufficient resorces or incompatible hardware/drivers)

(pxActionEvent) GS plugin failed to open!(thread:MTGS)(thread:EE Core)
Somethings must be badly installed on your side (Note 331.20 works here). I didn't test nouveau but I'm sure Nvidia driver is much faster.
(12-30-2013, 11:36 AM)gregory Wrote: Somethings must be badly installed on your side (Note 331.20 works here). I didn't test nouveau but I'm sure Nvidia driver is much faster.

I am going to install 331.20, I was just trying to get everything setup fast to see if the game would work with the card.

It seems to be working better with nouveau then when I was running 331.20 on Linux Mint 13.
But it is a different svn so I will install the nvidia drivers and see.

It works with 331.20, I think when I changed drivers it wouldn't work cause I didn't restart.
Is it something I should check to fix or is it something else? Wacko
Cuz I'm pretty sensitive to memory card subjects lately. Tongue

So Blyss was able to load the same memorycard on linux, using (the same?) non recent build. That would mean is not a build problem, right?

Though why would it auto eject...
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Yeah, I can load his card in Kubuntu on the Oct 27 build, but I didn't try the build he had(July 26), because I had no way to get that build.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-30-2013, 01:49 PM)KrossX Wrote: Is it something I should check to fix or is it something else? Wacko
Cuz I'm pretty sensitive to memory card subjects lately. Tongue

So Blyss was able to load the same memorycard on linux, using (the same?) non recent build. That would mean is not a build problem, right?

Though why would it auto eject...

It works fine now with the newer svn, so I think it was the older one causing the problems.

Check the log I had posted before and look at this log, it doesn't put up a lot of stuff like it did before.
Last night it ran fine but now I have static in the soiund. Do you think that might be cause of sound drivers? Ok I fix the sound I had to change something in the sound plugin. Might have been something with my drivers that change but pcsx2 was the only thing doing it.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 2,38 KB / Downloads: 152)
Static in the sound is likely the dreaded but common pulseaudio. As a workaround I go into sound plugin settings of pcsx2, change from ALSA to OSS, then resume playing the game.

If it happens again, just change OSS back to ALSA. Lather, rinse, repeat as needed.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

@DaTankAC did you try the SDL backend of spu2x?