Problems with Dirge of Cerberus
Hi there ! Smile

I've got several problems with the game Dirge of Cerberus - Final Fantasy VII, firstly, I'm stuck at the beginning of the game because there's the ladder glitch, I can't climb the ladder, Vincent jumps over it.
The second problem is that the game is in English, I would like to put it in French but I don't know how to do it, the PS2 menu is in French, though it doesn't change anything.
My last problem is the fact that there is no FMV, it is supposed to have a cutscene at the beginning but there's not.
I'm using the 0.9.8 version.

If someone can help me, thank you in advance Wink

Sponsored links

about this ladder glitch, it can be corrected if you modify the round mode setting (though I don't remember exactly which one you needa use)

about the language problem : did you use full boot ?
if so, please post your emulog.txt
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks for your answer ! Oh, I'm so sorry, how stupid I am :/ ... well forget about all this, it was just a problem with the bios ! I've finally fixed all my problems, but there is still one, the cutscenes (FMV) don't work correctly, I don't know how to explain it, the screen become black than it is normal etc; but it doesn't really matter. Thanks though ! Smile
Leyra0 press F9 to go into Software mode then the movies should work normally and if they flicker, then just press F5 till the picture is correct.
(04-06-2012, 08:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: about this ladder glitch, it can be corrected if you modify the round mode setting (though I don't remember exactly which one you needa use)

full round mode. fails otherwise
There is no full roundmode. Except if you mean full clamping (EE or VU?)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
meant to write clamp..
EE
I think VU needed extra +, but I don't remember off the top of my head anymore

but that's the only place it has to be on full. which is right annoying