Problems with FFX
You should have made your own thread. others could help you more but I will toss in the option of rerip your iso, and try again cause you might have made a bad dump. either that or you disc could be scratched at that area of the disc. i have played through the game on pcsx2 several times before i got the hd version on pc so i know it "should" be working. But, You should probably make your own thread and post the emulog and whatever settings you are using. along with your pc's specs.
[Image: xckarn-5.png]

Sponsored links

(01-10-2017, 05:05 AM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: You should have made your own thread. others could help you more but I will toss in the option of rerip your iso, and try again cause you might have made a bad dump. either that or you disc could be scratched at that area of the disc. i have played through the game on pcsx2 several times before i got the hd version on pc so i know it "should" be working. But, You should probably make your own thread and post the emulog and whatever settings you are using. along with your pc's specs.

thanks I'll do that