Problems with Final Fantasy XII ZJS
Haha sure then xD

Well, since i'm not seeing any fpsDRAM i'll just write down every ones i'm seeing right now lol

DRAM Frequency: 399.5 ~400 MHZ
FSBLaughRAM 1:2
Cas#Latency (CL): 6.0 Clocks
RAS# to CAS# Latency (CL): 6 Clocks
RAS# Precharge (tRP): 6 Clocks
Cycle Time (tRAS): 15 Clocks
Row Refresh Cycle Time (tRFC): 64 Clocks
Command Rate (CR): 2T
*The rest are gray*

I did the Default thin you sugeested, and the problem persist. As for the speedstep and ciel1 i didn't find any of them at my BIOS options (unless they're there, but with, idk, different names oO)

My Processor is an Intel Pentium® E5500 Dual-Core 2.80GHz
Code name Wolfdale
Max TDP 65W
Package Socket 775 LGA
Technology 45nm
Core Voltage 1.088V

If you need any other information just ask, i'll post ASAP.

Sponsored links

Cas#Latency (CL): 6.0 Clocks

these were the ones i meant,

when you put in your new stick (aw god the pun is SO intended xD) could you post these again?
(09-05-2012, 02:48 PM)warWeeny Wrote: Cas#Latency (CL): 6.0 Clocks

these were the ones i meant,

when you put in your new stick (aw god the pun is SO intended xD) could you post these again?

ROFL xD

Sry, but the earlier info was from the PC WITH the new RAM. Here goes the info WITHOUT it:

CAS#Latency (CL): 6.0 Clocks
RAS#to CAS# Delay (trCD): 6 Clocks
RAS# Precharge )tRP): 6 Clocks
Row Refresh Cycle Time (tRFC): 64 Clocks
Command Rate (CR): 2T

...Seems like everything is the same oO.
hmm wierd, i dont see the cause of this on the moments, ram timings *seems* to be ok (pretty tight numbers i have 9-9-9-24 the lower you go the thighter the ram will behave.) this could be because you use ddr2 ram and im on ddr3 but just in case for the sake of trying, if you go into the bios look for dram timings (sometimes set under dram values or something in the sort) and put the timings on 7-7-7-20, this will ''loosen up'' the ram and gives it less stress when working. (it it set on auto by default but with + and - butons you can alter the timings)

NOTE: if windows doesnt boot/does wierd/freezes what ever, DONT worry, just go into the bios again and load setup defaults and everything will be back as it was Tongue

if this is the case tho then i dont have a solution for you right now :C

by the way does this happen only with ff 12 or also on other games? also on what revision are you now?
IT WORKED!

I did what you said and the emulator is even better than before!! At least with FFXII ZJS. I'll try with Persona 3 FES later, and post the results here. What is this thing about ram timings? Does it "force" the Processor, or RAM, or anything? I'm REALLY afraid that something would happen to this PC, since i', not the only one using it...
(09-05-2012, 10:16 PM)Agarol Wrote: IT WORKED!

I did what you said and the emulator is even better than before!! At least with FFXII ZJS. I'll try with Persona 3 FES later, and post the results here. What is this thing about ram timings? Does it "force" the Processor, or RAM, or anything? I'm REALLY afraid that something would happen to this PC, since i', not the only one using it...

ram timings is basicaly the stress level of the ram used, the higher the number the lower the stress but it also affects the perfomance it gives (the timings you have won't affect really that much tho) so it wont affect anyting drasticaly to the computer it doesnt ''force'' anything it just gives the ram some headroom to operate.

glad it worked for you Smile

and thus another mystery has been solved by detective warweeny, expert on computerparts behaviour
I see. Thank you SO MUCH =D i too learned a little with all this lol. Not afraid in messing with the BIOS now!

...Well, maybe a little.

Oh, one last little thing, not that important, but i'll just ask anyways: my controller doesn't vibrate =( the option that makes it vibratate are grayed, so i can't turn it on. Is there any way to resolve this?
(09-06-2012, 01:56 AM)Agarol Wrote: Oh, one last little thing, not that important, my controller doesn't vibrate =( the option that makes it vibratate are grayed, so i can't turn it on. Is there any way to resolve this?

suuuure it isnt xD

are you sure the contgroller you use has a vibrating function build in?
xD *cough* oh well...

Yeah, it has.. Some time ago i played Street Fighter in a Playstation emulator and the controller vibrate normally =/
what plugin are you using for controllers?
lilypad is the best i know so far and it even gives me ''vibration'' on a controller without it xD

lolz just tried something and pcsx2 crashed xD (selecting big motor, selecting small motor, selecting big motor etc and when i wanted to delete em pcsx2 crashed Tongue) not seeing that often anymore Tongue

edit: damn im lightning fast with my reactions in this thread xD