Problems with GSDX10 edit: Persona 3 probs with gsdx10..
Hi,

i installed Windows Vista yesterday and wanted to try gsdx 10 now, first it wont work than i saw that i need 2dll's, i downloadet the dlls and now I can choose the Plugin but i cant start a game cuz than pcsx2 crashes and there are a lot options that are "lost" and i cant run it in full screen Ohmy

heres a screenshot: [Image: Unbenannt.jpg]

Hope you can help me!

MfG

Sponsored links

pc specs?
Intel Core²Duo E6850 @3,0ghz
Nvidia GeForce 9600GT@ 512ddr3
2gb ddr3@1333mhz
try reinstalling pcsx2 and see if that works. I'm stumped as to why that would happen.
"reinstall" i just can do redownload, but it dont changes anything, same plugins same error :X
what version of vista are you on?
Im using Vista Home Premium 64bit

e: Ah lol it works, its just a Problem with some sound driver or somethin, but can it be that this occurs that i cant choose full screen and the other options?o.O

I try to fix it.
jeNova- you are using a really OLD version of GSdx. The 0.1.14 included in the 0.9.6 release pack is the latest and it includes both DX9 and DX10 modes,just select it from the renderer drop down....
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ah, thanks, but if I use that plugin it says me that i have to upadate directx and in the link that pcsx2 shows me there is a download for dx9, but i choosed the dx10 renderer and i HAVE dx10 o.O

hm okay, i just downloaded and installed it and it works fine so far now..^^

thank you guys! Smile

Hm one problem: I got some "rainbow coulored" Stripes in Persona 3, how to fix that? o.O
I have windows vista and i need to get dx10 plugin work i have tried every way but i doest work.
If i load game with dx10 it says someting emulog.txt thing pls help me!!

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH IM FROM FINLAND Smile