Problems with PCSX2 graphics.
Question 
Hello everybody. My name is Daniel and im from Argentina Smile

Well i've found the PCSX2 project a long while ago, when my computer was pretty crap to run games properly. Well my computer stills a bit crappy Rolleyes but i think it can be good enough to run games at least with decent fps. Biggrin

Okay here's my issue. As a newbie user, i followed the setup guide on the main page. Although after doing everything i tried to run GT4 from the CD (i asked my cousin for it) and well, the disc does not have any "big" image file that the program can read, so i selected the only image that was there. But when i try to run the image, it says "Please update direct X". My computer specs are:

Graphics card: PC Partner X800 GTO GDDR3 256Mb/256bits DX 9.0c PS: 2.0
RAM: 1024MB
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+, MMX, 3DNow
Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster LCD 19" 1440x900

Well i know the graphics card is pretty old but according to the guide it should work properly. What could be the problem?
[Image: tailsthefox.png]

Sponsored links

First the guide on site is outdated (soon to be fixed). Follow the new and updated guide here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html

Now you need to do 2 things:
1) About running the game,either use the Peops CDVD plugin for reading directly off the dvd OR make an iso image of your disc with some 3rd party program and run it using the linuzappz iso plugin
2) You need to update your directx version,use THIS <-- DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
or THIS <-- DirectX End-User Runtimes
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the help Bosit Laugh

I will try with the new DX update and with PEOPS and see if it works. Smile
[Image: tailsthefox.png]