Problems with final fantasy x
Hi guys,

this is my first post, so if i make any mistake, i'm just wanna follow the rulesSmile and congratulations to everybody who is working on pcsx2. Some times we dont realise how hard can be doing this, for all the team...

Here is my issue, I just downloaded pcsx2, and trye final fintasy x no problems with sound and the game goes pretty fast. The problem: all the time in the background there is black poligons, really annoying like, the landscape its missing or its not welldone, other times the characters are just floating in the air. however no problems with the characters graphics. the sound goes pretty well. so is the image wrong? I unzipped it gazzzilions of times!,I also tryed diferent video possibilities, configuration etc....

is there some especific configuration that i need?

thank youSmile

Sponsored links

don't try to unzip your Iso, just use it as it is with linuziso cd/DVD plugin.

What are your pc specs and plugins config btw ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
no you dont get it, i unziped the mds file because it was in rar...

i have a core 2 duo 2 ghz, 3g ram ati hd 3470 but as I said, the game doesnt go slow, just the landscame....its not working so well
(10-06-2009, 04:32 PM)surfanddie Wrote: no you dont get it, i unziped the mds file because it was in rar...

i have a core 2 duo 2 ghz, 3g ram ati hd 3470 but as I said, the game doesnt go slow, just the landscame....its not working so well

what plugin are you using??? if ZeroGS try to Enable the FFX hack there check it..
[Image: HibariSigV6.png]
I wonder why you compressed your file In rar...

Anyways, post your plugins config, especially graphics plugin.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go