Problems with iso and dvd...
Hi everyone =)

I'm LightBen, I'm french and I have a new PC that permits to me to play to PS2 games.

So I installed PCSX2 and tried to open a game in .ISO and I have got an error, the software can't open the ISO.

What I have done :

Installed pcsx2
Installed Daemon Tools
Mounted my game in ISO
Configured DVD option
Selected the DVD mounted with Daemon Tools (GSmile
File > open DVD

And error...

I tried to burn the DVD to do a "real" try and changed then the option (F: for DVD) but it's the same.

Si I tried to use Linuz Iso and selected the ISO... it doesn't function too.

Can you help me ?

Thanks =)

Sponsored links

First of all you must NOT use any kind of DVD emulation program. PCSX2 can load iso images on its' own and daemon tools is interfering with that. Get 0.9.7 beta from here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
Then dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thanks for the answer Smile

I did that, but there is always a problem Sad (the new version is more explicit, that's cool Tongue)

I have closed all programs (Daemon Tools too) even processuses (or I reboot, it's the same), I select Linuz Iso, then CDVD > Iso checked and browse to the ISO. Then, System > Boot CDVD and I've got a message :

"CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers. Press Ok to go to the Plugin Configuration Panel."

My PC has the resources. So, do you know where is the problem ? Wacko

I have the PAL bios and the game is PAL too. I only changed the plug in for DVD to Linuz Iso. That's it. During the installation, I just have checked "next", "next" and "next"...

Thank you Smile
I never said to use Linuz ISO. Please read my post more carefully and follow it step by step.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
can you please post the emulog.txt ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go