Problems with save files and controller profile
Sad 
Hey everyone im new to emulation and had a few issues.

I was able to get pcsx2 working and played a good 4 hours of Lord of the Rings: The Third Age last night. The memory cards automatically formatted and i saved many times and the saves were successful. But when i closed out the emulator last night and hopped on again today, the memory cards weren't formatted anymore and all my save files were gone? Also my controller profile i created was also missing like everything i did last night was just wiped whenever i closed out the emulator.

Does anyone have any insight on this? I've checked the memcards file and savestates files and they are just completely empty nothing i did was saved and im not sure what to do from here. Thanks!

Sponsored links

Where did you put the emulator? Is it on the places that requires an admin privileges like Program Files?
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(11-18-2023, 04:40 PM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Where did you put the emulator? Is it on the places that requires an admin privileges like Program Files?

I just extracted it to a folder and put it on my desktop and i just launch the exe from the folder when i want to play Unsure
onedrive locking files, maybe ?
did you extract the emulator fully ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-18-2023, 09:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: onedrive locking files, maybe ?
did you extract the emulator fully ?
So i just realized i didnt extract it fully initially when i launched the first time i ran it straight from the zip file and then extracted it to the desktop after. Does that mean nothing was actually saved or is there some folder im not aware of that would have the save files?
That didn't save anything when running It from zip, for sure
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-18-2023, 10:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: That didn't save anything when running It from zip, for sure
very unfortunate. oh well, thanks! I appreciate the responses.