Problems with sound
Hi, I'm new to emulation. I'm using the newest version of PCSX2 with all default plugins. My specs are as listed.

Windows XP Professional SP3 63bit
Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.40GHz quad core
8GB DDR3 RAM
GeForce GT630 2GB DDR3 GPU

I'm having some issues with sound on my first game, Sly. During the intro where the french music plays, it's very slowed down and robotic. I believe it's a plugin issue. How can I fix this? Like I said, I'm using the default stock sound plugin.

Sponsored links

Please post your pcsx2 setting
(03-15-2013, 12:36 AM)billyash Wrote: Please post your pcsx2 setting

Which settings do you mean? I'm new, sorry Blush
(03-15-2013, 01:13 AM)JoeyP Wrote: Which settings do you mean? I'm new, sorry Blush

You describe or make a screenshot of how you configured your emulator
an example would also send a catch, since you say you have it configured by default.

My system:
[Image: 8846_10200920645402109_1277045716_n.jpg]

The CRC game Patch Etc...
[Image: 374538_10200920646002124_2126227821_n.jpg]
Moreless
I took a picture with my phone of the sound config.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i see you'er very experienced with computers if you take a photo with a cellphone. Rolleyes heard of prntscrn button?

are you using speedhacks? try to keep the ee cycle rate as close to 1x as possible. this the most relevant to sound sync. try to lower the processing options and see if that fixes it. lookup the advaced settings under timestrtching and play with them. maybe one of it or everything helps alil.
(03-15-2013, 03:47 AM)xstyla Wrote: i see you'er very experienced with computers if you take a photo with a cellphone. Rolleyes heard of prntscrn button?

are you using speedhacks? try to keep the ee cycle rate as close to 1x as possible. this the most relevant to sound sync. try to lower the processing options and see if that fixes it. lookup the advaced settings under timestrtching and play with them. maybe one of it or everything helps alil.

I am very experienced with Windows but I never even noticed that key! Rolleyes

I'm not using speed hacks. Where can I change the ee cycle rate?

EDIT: I fixed it by changing video software. But, now the game is running in slow motion and it seems unplayable. Any help?