Problems with the brightness to play shadow
This is my first post =)

- I have a little problem when playing Shadow of Colossus ... when I'm in the section of new game options, the game looks too bright or light, as happens when I play.

I leave a picture from my emulator ... indeed the version of my emulator is 0.9.9.4667.

[Image: 36345899.th.jpg]

As you see the splash screen is too bright in contrast to the image to take on youtube in which the background is much clearer and you see the tower in the background.

[Image: 72886622.th.jpg]

Well I tried fixing the brightness of my notebook but still with the same brightness ... and wanted to know if the emulator has an option where you can fix the brightness or gamma? or may be a problem for the version of my emulator? the version of my emulator is 0.9.9.4667.

Sponsored links

First, svn versions aren't supported.
Second, increase gsdx internal res.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-09-2011, 03:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: First, svn versions aren't supported.

Yes they are, as soon as they are from the build bot:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I thought they were merely for testing purposes & bug reporting ?
Pretty much yeh, but there's no reason not to support them specially when we provide them (at least we know what's in them). Now that third party builds we don't know what may be different in them, those are not supported.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
aw, right.
I thought because Svn versions are widely untested, It was near impossible to know if one svn breaks a game whereas another one doesnt .

But I'll keep that in mind. Thx Ma'am Wink