Problems with the left analog stick for LilyPad.
For whatever reason, on LilyPad my left stick is not registering a full 360 degree input. Instead it's just 8-way so if I want to turn a direction while pushing up it won't register anything as I slide the stick until it hits an extreme diagonal direction.

My controller is a Logitech Gamepad F310, my version of LilyPad is 0.10.0 and the game I'm playing is Fatal Frame 2. I tested to see if this was just an in-game issue by playing Devil May Cry but I experienced the same problems.

The issue goes away if I switch to SSSPSX but then for some bizarre reason my O and Triangle buttons do not work at all Wacko

I'm kinda new to PCSX2 so I can't say for certain what I'm supposed to do. I've done a brief search on the forums for this problem but it doesn't seem like there are any topics or posts on it (and if there are, I'd like to be linked to them, because I don't feel like wasting hours to check lol)

Sponsored links

Have you tried disabling DirectInput?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Yes, and I still experience the same problem.

EDIT: Wait, I thought it was only for the mouse >_> I saw another DirectInput option for Gaming Devices. Sorry, I'll test that one out now.

EDIT 2: I can't turn it off without turning the whole controller itself off, however I was SORT OF able to fix the problem by toggling a switch that is located on the back of the controller. I don't really know what it's for exactly; it switches it to a different mode of sorts, but that's as much as I know. I also had to turn off the Mode button on the front part of the controller to get the left stick to register a 360 degree input (when it's turned on, a green LED light flashes up), however it seems when I rotate the stick to a straight-up horizontal and vertical direction, the character kinda "snaps" into that direction but I do have more diagonal movement so I'm not sure if it's just a Fatal Frame 2 thing or what.