Problems with the settings
Hello everyone,
I installed God of War 1 for the emulator, and I had to fix the settings so the velocity went well, and it worked perfect on a 90 per cent. A few days later, I installed Spiderman 2 and I had to change the settings again. It didn´t work, so i change again the settings like before the Spiderman 2. Now God of War goes bad, it slows down a lot and the velocity isnt constant. What can I do?

The settings that I changed for the first time were the presetting( down and left, I put it on 6) and the resolution, I changed it to 1280-768 and put 16:9. Then for the spiderman 2 i quited the presetting and went to the VU's window. In the limitation mode I put the 4th box. Then when I desinstalled the Spiderman 2 I put the settings like before.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)