Problems with videos on .Hack\\G.U Vol.1
# PCSX2 version: Official v1.0.0 release
# Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.16 rev 5334 (hardware and software, dx10), SPU2-X v2 rev 5324
# Description: Some videos of the game crash [and i'm starting to get upset 'bout it] i don't know if it is the iso file or the emulador but in some videos of the game the screen just stop and after one or two seconds just close and show the next error on the console

Quote:Permission denied to file.
Path: [Unnamed or unknown]
(pxActionEvent) cannot read from file: (thread:EE Core)

this's my fist time using the emulator so u_u i don't have any idea of what can i do Dx!

Pd: I try to run it as Administrator and have the same error

Quote:"Computer"

Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 (64bits)
Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 960T (3.0 Ghz)
RAM: 8Gb
Graphic: Ati Radeon HD 5750 (1Gb)

Sponsored links

Place the emulator folder and the iso in a folder outside of the Program Files. From your post it seems that the emu has no permission to read from the iso file. Also try with the original DVD.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
unfortunately neither of them are in Program files folder u_u i use another HD for the games and features Dx
Not a bug report, this is a support question. Moving
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

sorry for the wrong place;

even if this is useless right now i post it anyway, i found a solution for that little problem that i've

I just mount the iso in a virtual unit, runing it from there and problem solved~

Cheers