Processor question
If i was to install a intel core 2 duo t9500 @ 2.6 ghz or faster would it enough to run 3d games well.

Sponsored links

(04-10-2009, 04:16 AM)KalelEmulationKing Wrote: If i was to install a intel core 2 duo t9500 @ 2.6 ghz or faster would it enough to run 3d games well.

It would be able to run a few games at top speed, but otherwise with most games it would run anywhere from 40-60 fps depending on the game. If you were to install it, i would recommend overclocking it to around 3.2 Ghz which runs fairly well.
t9500? That's a mobile proc, right?

Don't overclock it much, if at all. Those are going to run decently hot.

What processor do you currently have? I might be able to give you an idea of how much of an increase you'd get out of this upgrade.
Depending on your laptop, you most likely will not be able to upgrade your processor. Laptops are notoriously difficult to perform hardware upgrades on, and most times everything is hard wired to the motherboard so you CAN'T change any parts. Unless you seriously know what you are doing, I wouldn't recommend trying to do something like that on a laptop.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.