Program nt responding
Guys i have a serious problem with my pc ...i dont knw why my pc behave like that but when ever i run pcsx2 ..the ee goes to 99 to 100% on god of war and temprature goes to 66 ...my all games shows program nt responding ....i need help ...any help was appritiated.,

Sponsored links

open u'r cpu & blow dust out with air pump or something else.
Make sure u'r cooling pad is settled properly.if not set it up.
I'm thinking u need a professional to do this !

Or buy a new cooling pad for u'r cpu !
Ok i give a try on them ,.and any help abt ee and program nt responding.
It's bacause u'r cpu is overheating.
Do those steps that i given u Smile
Ok i will give a try thanks..
66c is no hot for an i5 cpu, you shouldn't have problems until you hit 80c. When you say it goes to "not responding" how do you mean? does the game continue but you cant press anything or does everything freeze or does just pcsx2 freeze?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Refraction sir i'm sure it's an overheating issue.
Because his all pc games also not responding.
Maybe he should try another better program to test temps.
Don't know what he is using for checking temps !
Im using coretemp....
@ refrction-yes sir my game was continue but there was a hole screen goes black ....and says program nt responding...
(06-10-2013, 11:39 AM)Preet Wrote: Refraction sir i'm sure it's an overheating issue.
Because his all pc games also not responding.
Maybe he should try another better program to test temps.
Don't know what he is using for checking temps !

66c is well within Intels specifications, my CPU at home runs at about 70c under load, it can go up to 77c on a warm day and it still has room. the TjMax (Temperature Junction Maximum) is about 90-100c which is the point where it will start throttling, but it wont cause a black screen.

Yash: We need to know what GPU you have, when did you last update your drivers for it etc?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sir i have an intel hdgraphics and yesterday i update my drivers...