Program stop responding
I was playing yakuza2 and the program exit suddenly with a msg of "program stop responding". I'm using pcsx2 1.5 build 2255 and  uploaded my emu log file. Any suggestions ?

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 12 KB / Downloads: 176)

Sponsored links

correct me if i not mistaken...after i read from your previous thread and then this one...i might find out that could be the skylake issues on running that emulator.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(01-14-2018, 03:07 PM)smartstrike Wrote: correct me if i not mistaken...after i read from your previous thread and then this one...i might find out that could be the skylake issues on running that emulator.

Skylake issues mean my cpu is the problem ? Any suggestions ?
(01-14-2018, 03:07 PM)smartstrike Wrote: correct me if i not mistaken...after i read from your previous thread and then this one...i might find out that could be the skylake issues on running that emulator.

The skylake problem is fixed long ago on the beta and the problem exist only while using software mode

teots there is no crash immune program,it's one thing if it's constantly crashing on specific place,and it's another thing if it's crashng once.

Personally,I don't see anything useful in the log...it could be just a random crash that exist on any program
It could be windows,video drivers,the emulator and so on