Progress flood!
im glad that this emulator isnt dead like all the atheres Smile, i have a dumb question on the new gui..is it going to be able to run on lower end cpu's?

I HAVE

[Image: cpu1.png]

and my graphics card

[Image: cpu2.png]

Sponsored links

It will run, but it will be extremely slow.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-02-2009, 01:40 AM)Bositman Wrote: It will run, but it will be extremely slow.

Smile thax for the reply,,i guess i will have to update the pc then
Nice, keep going with this project, it's just amazing!. Im new here, and i hope to help in some way, and learn a english by the way xD
my 1st post here but i know you all now since the start of the projekt and i have to say thanx a lot to all who made this dream of me come true.

you made an awesome job and finaly i wanted to say thanks to the wohle team. the new beta is not perfekt but its working for all my games ive missed so much since my ps2 stopped working.

well you need an real powerfull pc to run the games in 1080p internal and full 60 fps with 16aa 16af enabled but with an 4 core intel @ 3,2 ghz and an dual 285 gtx sli system it rocks so f@@@@@g hot you will never miss that.

final fantasy 12 playing again in full hd what do i want more ?

i hope the wohle team wont stop working on that emulator so it can became faster and more handy to casual users.

ave added a few screens so you can see what the pcsx2-team gave me back into my life, a bunch of good memorys in now full hd, thank you so much !

4 the other users dont ask 4 config, system, os, bios, and game versions ive been using, i wont answer because i use the ones ive bought so you should also do it that way.

edit:

sorry i somtimes forget that not everybody has an 50 mbit link Wink

thx for fixing it.
Use the screenshots thread for that: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4256.html

And for god's sake add your screens as forum attachments so we don't get 1920x1080 large screens totally breaking the layout of threads Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Omg that screenshots are way too big man i have problems seeing those (i have 256kb only of conection).also i like to add that the emulator has developed greatly in such a short time (i mean c`mon guys an emu of a console like this may never be completely finished or not as soon as most of you think) but its the best ps2 emu ever.Btw anyone of the programers got a call from sony?i mean they have such great skills programing that they deserve a cool job.keep it up guys
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]