Project Unification - Comprehensive Cheat Manager for PCSX2
After well over a year, version 1.2 is finally out! Please see the original post in this thread for more info....

Sponsored links

Wow! Thank you Gazdaman! You are the first person to have contributed codes. I've quickly imported them into the database file and included them in the latest release. I really appreciate the contribution!
(04-28-2020, 06:12 AM)ProjectUnification Wrote: Wow!  Thank you Gazdaman!  You are the first person to have contributed codes.  I've quickly imported them into the database file and included them in the latest release.  I really appreciate the contribution!

Happy to help.
Please note, i updated my post last night to include cheats for 55 games so make sure you grabbed the updated zip file.

Cheers
Here I go reviving an old thread. Love the program you've developed, It has been invaluable to me. I have quite a large list I've been adding to the database in the last few days. Roughly 70 additional games.

That said, so far I have only spot checked a small amount of the games I've added. And Only a few of the codes. I'm really focusing on building the list and not testing the codes at this point.

Would you rather I post what I have, or wait until I can test all the codes?
Well, I didn't get a response yet. but in case some people find this helpful here's a bundle of pnach files I created. I'm still working on the rest of the games I have, so I may post again. I've just slowed down in my process as other things get in the way.

And I have not fully tested these. But the ones I have tested so far work. Really I've only tested a small sample size.

Most of these I converted from some code breaker codes I have that I saved long ago from the cmgsccc website, that is now codetwink.

Some of these may conflict with some games in the database. This is because I found more codes than what was present. In some cases I added to the existing game in my database, or I created a separate game indicating if it was the original AR Max code list someone else left.

Because this may cause issues mass importing pnach files, I have included my version of the database file as well. Just copy it over your database file (make a backup of yours if you want to be safe).

EDIT: There are a total of 178 pnach files. The majority of them are new games.

Attached Files
.7z   pnach-files.7z (Size: 642,07 KB / Downloads: 558)
(02-13-2021, 07:10 AM)lrnull Wrote: Here I go reviving an old thread. Love the program you've developed, It has been invaluable to me. I have quite a large list I've been adding to the database in the last few days. Roughly 70 additional games.

That said, so far I have only spot checked a small amount of the games I've added. And Only a few of the codes. I'm really focusing on building the list and not testing the codes at this point.

Would you rather I post what I have, or wait until I can test all the codes?

Thanks Irnull!

Sorry I just saw your post. I think everyone appreciates your sharing the codes! Even if some of them don't work, it's fine.

Remember, you can select different database files in the settings menu, so you can have more than one database file at a time... no need to overwrite one database file to use another.
When I try to import pnach files, the import screen displays too big and cannot be resized. I tried to adjust my display resolution but it always resizes the window to be larger than my resolution and I cannot see all of the screen. Is there a way to fix this?

I also cannot import any pnach files. I saved exports of the games I had in my database from before the 179 game database and when I went to add them to the new database, I get errors whether it is a single import or multiple. I have included screenshots of my experience.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pnach   1D3A04BE.pnach (Size: 3,04 KB / Downloads: 109)
.pnach   3DB65A75.pnach (Size: 19,41 KB / Downloads: 110)
I sadly can never get this to run on Windows 11. I have all the pre-req's installed, and have tried several different fixes found on the internet but I keep getting error messages that I do not have the pre-req's installed. I created an enhancement code repo on GitHub, so any and all info and other places I can look through to find codes and document them is awesome, but this will never load for me no matter what I do.

Are you aware of any issues on W11 for this? I could load up an XP or 7 VM and try in there, or try the pre-req's and programs on my Linux laptop in Wine, but I haven't gotten there yet.
(10-05-2022, 01:14 AM)RedXIII Wrote: I sadly can never get this to run on Windows 11. I have all the pre-req's installed, and have tried several different fixes found on the internet but I keep getting error messages that I do not have the pre-req's installed. I created an enhancement code repo on GitHub, so any and all info and other places I can look through to find codes and document them is awesome, but this will never load for me no matter what I do.

Are you aware of any issues on W11 for this? I could load up an XP or 7 VM and try in there, or try the pre-req's and programs on my Linux laptop in Wine, but I haven't gotten there yet.

Hi RedXIII,

Sorry for just now getting back to you.

I actually (finally) found time to work on Project Unification more.  It's hard to believe that I haven't worked on developing this app for so long.  (My life from 2020-2021 and the first half of this year was extremely chaotic.... and I also have someone that I care about a lot in life, and I wanted to dedicate my time to her during the past year.)

I developed a new build that now targets .NET Framework version 4.8.  This should help substantially with any Windows 11 compatibility issues.  I am posting the new version in the original post of this thread (Version 1.2.5) tonight.

As long as you have .NET Framework 4.8 installed (and Microsoft Office and/or the Microsoft Access Database Engine linked to in the original post), you shouldn't have any problem running this new version on Windows 11.  (Also, make sure to try both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions if one doesn't work for you.)

Let me know if this new version still doesn't work under Windows 11 for you (as well as what error message you are getting), but it should now be totally compatible.
Howdy folks! I need help, so I added codes for Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero. I converted the codes from Code Breaker, used the Unification program to activate the code with the emulator and have cheats active on PCSX2, but nothing happens in-game when I play. Please help