Project Unification - Comprehensive Cheat Manager for PCSX2
Ryudo,

That's great news.  Hopefully it was pooling that was causing it.  As long as the issue doesn't reappear, I'll commit the fix to the next version of Project Unification.

In regards to your question concerning being able to reorder the codes.... this was something I experimented with early on in the development process.  The SQL language (which is what Project Unification is using to read/write to the database) doesn't really provide an effective means to do this.  There are actually good technical reasons for why that is.  That doesn't mean that it can't be done, however... it just can't easily be coded (at least not in anyway that I'm aware of... but I'm certainly not a SQL expert).  I may be able to implement this in a future version, but with work and college, it's just too time consuming to code such a feature in right now.... especially because I think it just may not be possible to do it in way that works well with SQL.

For now, assuming you have a scenario in which you have codes already in the database and you want to reorder them (or add new codes in a specific order), there is a way to do this that isn't too burdensome.  

In such a scenario, you can use the new "select all codes" button that I've added.  Then, generate the PNACH file with all the codes.  You can then modify the PNACH file text with any changes (i.e. new codes, different order of codes, etc.) and use the new PNACH import feature to simply re-import the modified PNACH file into the database.

I know this isn't an ideal solution, but it's probably the best option for now....

Sponsored links

Yeah I'll just have to do it using that method then. Not a major issue, was just wondering if there was an 'easier' method of rearranging the codelist.

Currently playing Star Ocean 3 again. Looks fancy with the database.

[Image: UWcTn04.png]
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
And development continues....
Just wanted to update everyone that a new version of Project Unification WILL be out before the end of this year. There will be at least one new feature and general improvements. (i.e. improved stability for sure)

I'm working full time, taking two software engineering classes, and an operating system security class. Just taking all my time....
I have just one question.
Pal and Japan games are also in this project?
(10-24-2017, 08:46 AM)Atomic83 Wrote: I have just one question.
Pal and Japan games are also in this project?

Currently, the database included with Project Unification only includes codes for select USA games.

However, you absolutely can use Project Unification with PAL and Japan games.  They are fully supported.  At some point, PAL & Japan codes will be included, but, for now, you will have to add/import them from PNACH files or other sources.
(10-24-2017, 07:17 AM)ProjectUnification Wrote: Just wanted to update everyone that a new version of Project Unification WILL be out before the end of this year.  There will be at least one new feature and general improvements.  (i.e. improved stability for sure)

I'm working full time, taking two software engineering classes, and an operating system security class.  Just taking all my time....

Good news. Looking forward to your updated releases.

Will the patched version of the .exe still be needed when it comes out? (The one you used to fix the problem I was having), or will the fix be part of it by default?
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(10-24-2017, 12:24 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Good news. Looking forward to your updated releases.

Will the patched version of the .exe still be needed when it comes out? (The one you used to fix the problem I was having), or will the fix be part of it as by default?

Thanks!

The patched .exe definitely won't be needed anymore.  The fix will be incorporated into the next release for sure (both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions).
Love the idea behind this program but is it possible to add games to the database by the batch instead of one by one? I have 200+ NTSC-J pnach files so it'd take a long while to do by hand
(10-28-2017, 11:10 PM)synce Wrote: Love the idea behind this program but is it possible to add games to the database by the batch instead of one by one? I have 200+ NTSC-J pnach files so it'd take a long while to do by hand

disregard.... my newer post addresses this.