Proof of ownership inside, Slowdowns on Late 2019 Razer Blade Stealth 13 GTX 1650
According to HWiNFO, my CPU temp is sitting at about 55 to 58 degrees Celsius when the lag spikes hit.

If I switch to software mode and remove fps limit on a game that hits 60 fps the utilization sits at around 50% to 57% and the speed sits around 1.6GHz to 2GHz.

Sponsored links

Ive got a similar problem on my pc, i install razer cortex (for the power plan because i have a laptop ) and msi afterburner, i overclocked my gpu (minor overclock as it is a laptop) and used the OSD to determine the bottleneck of my pc. With this information i tweak my setting to reduce this bottleneck as much as i can then play with the speed hack setting (in my case that was just to increase my internal fps as iwas already running at full speed).

Hope it help you Smile

my spec
intel core i7-4510U
NVIDIA GeForce 840M
8GB ram DDR3
Looking at google this model (Razer Blade Stealth series in overall) is known to have aggressive throttling, and issues related to it. So that probably make it run so bad. That CPU on 1.6GHz to 2GHz probably is not even close 1800 STR per core that is absolute minimum for some games.

(05-04-2020, 03:38 AM)XeawnCross Wrote: According to HWiNFO, my CPU temp is sitting at about 55 to 58 degrees Celsius when the lag spikes hit.

If I switch to software mode and remove fps limit on a game that hits 60 fps the utilization sits at around 50% to 57% and the speed sits around 1.6GHz to 2GHz.

Fact that software mode helps can be sign that GPU is getting too hot, causing overall throttle to trigger. 
I don't know why removing framelimit help, this shouldn't happen as limit is 60 fps anyway.. Maybe you changed VU cycle stealing? This can slowdown many games like Persona 4 for example, and cause some bad reading of fps. 

Also make sure to enable MTVU if game can boot with it. This should give some boost. Maybe set EE cyclerate to -1. But with last setting a lot depend on game.
(05-04-2020, 03:38 AM)XeawnCross Wrote: According to HWiNFO, my CPU temp is sitting at about 55 to 58 degrees Celsius when the lag spikes hit.

Do you get more than 60fps when you remove the fps limit
That's some weird problems.
The game that I tried ended up actually performing dramatically slower once it was in Software mode before removing the FPS limit. The speed only had a moderate increase once the FPS limit was lifted, though in hardware mode it hit something like 300% speed with the FPS limit removed.