Ps2 emulator for phone
(03-27-2016, 10:08 PM)Akio Wrote: That will be a bit overbearing.

I been saying all this for months, i still dont know why there isnt at lest a sticky that say stop asking about DX12/vulcan and the reason why. Low level API was announced now everyone thinks it gonna solve all problems.

Sponsored links

It's not like making an announcement or adding a rule will help. It's not like people read them -.- If they did we wouldn't have to close multiple threads for piracy every day.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-27-2016, 11:56 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: It's not like making an announcement or adding a rule will help. It's not like people read them -.- If they did we wouldn't have to close multiple threads for piracy every day.

Well that is why I think when people sign up for the forums they have I think the forums should have some type system to make sure people read the rules and stickys, like it litterly pops them up before even allowing one to signup which was said no too to,  on account of they wouldnt read it,  also think  we should have 1 warning rule,  cause ignoring/ not knowing the rules etc after means they didnt read it and they do again just results and suspense/ban.  Ignorance and or not Reading is not an excuse

Then again I am ass who would be that strict.

Make bot that auto scans the forums for people reference d/l games and bios that just auto close them or do we have one already? lmao
(03-28-2016, 12:37 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: I think the forums should have some type system to make sure people read the rules and stickys, like it litterly pops them up before even allowing one to signup which was said no too to,  on account of they wouldnt read it, 

You mean like the "I promise i will not discuss pirated downloaded games or bios" thing they have to agree to before they can finished registration then post "how do i play my downloaded game?" anyway?

I'm sure this time it'll be different Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-28-2016, 01:30 AM)refraction Wrote: You mean like the "I promise i will not discuss pirated downloaded games or bios" thing they have to agree to before they can finished registration then post "how do i play my downloaded game?" anyway?

I'm sure this time it'll be different Smile

No i mean registration literally  redirect you to the RULES  With captcha that ask if you read the rule before  submit button is click able, Or a Bot the read what people type and if it catches people  breaking rules, a pop  comes up when they hit submit that INBOLD words say " We dont think you read the rules are you sure you want to submit this post? you might not like the out come"  but I guess it the same thing, 1 warning then 2nd = susppened/banned then? hah

It like people forget kindergarten basics of reading along with other things but this is now off topic
(03-28-2016, 02:47 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: No i mean registration literally  redirect you to the RULES  With captcha that ask if you read the rule before  submit button is click able, Or a Bot the read what people type and if it catches people  breaking rules, a pop  comes up when they hit submit that INBOLD words say " We dont think you read the rules are you sure you want to submit this post? you might not like the out come"  but I guess it the same thing, 1 warning then 2nd = susppened/banned then? hah

It like people forget kindergarten basics of reading along with other things but this is now off topic

Implementing an automated bot system is literally asking for problems. 9 out of 10 times systems like that pick up one word in a legit post and then you'll get a nice popup for no reason. No thanks. Bad idea. The whole thing is a bad idea. I think you're missing the point that ref and Blyss were trying to get across - It doesn't make a difference no matter what you do, they will still create these kind of topics.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
At this point, it looks like Play! will be the first mobile (Android) PS2 emulator.
And it also looks like it'll take quite some time until then.
Play! needs to become much faster, hardware needs to become much faster, bugs need to be fixed.
(03-30-2016, 07:34 PM)rama Wrote: At this point, it looks like Play! will be the first mobile (Android) PS2 emulator.
And it also looks like it'll take quite some time until then.
Play! needs to become much faster, hardware needs to become much faster, bugs need to be fixed.

I have every confidence that this emulator will continue to improve, it has already made huge leaps concidering the age of the emulator, i think over the next few years as phone`s increase in specs and performance that we will be playing many ps2 games on our phones. We have nearly every 6 gen console already emulated, and im glad we have Play! emulator working towards having a mobile Ps2
As for Piracy talks on this forum, im against it, with the exception of Games that are no longer for sale, Personally i think once a game is no longer sold that in the interest of game preservation, it "should" be Pirated
That unpolular view asside, there can be a bit too much hypertension when it comes to upholding the rules here from time to time, an example, someone comenting on a game they owned, but admitig they no longer had a console( actually they said no/console, could have ment that it died or anything) The thread was closed per rules.
Thats fine, it`s the rules, but underneath the flesh of this forum, hides the truth, i wonder if there was a Poll asking if you pirate and you HAD to tell the truth, just how many of us abiding members would be revealed, my guess is 100%, you might be reading this and say, No not me,really? not a mp3? downloading a Youtube video? movie? game? Tv episode?
So why then the vail? Because the Forum is worried about Sony, perhaps shutting them down? Thats a good point, but i dont really think Pcsx2 has to worry about that anymore, the emulator has spread over the world likea beautiful cancer.. Anyways that my rant for the day
Ps Im drunk and recently seperated from my family(wife and kids) So excuse me
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(03-31-2016, 12:24 AM)omnikam Wrote: I have every confidence that this emulator will continue to improve, it has already made huge leaps concidering the age of the emulator, i think over the next few years as phone`s increase in specs and performance that we will be playing many ps2 games on our phones. We have nearly every 6 gen console already emulated, and im glad we have Play! emulator working towards having a mobile Ps2
As for Piracy talks on this forum, im against it, with the exception of Games that are no longer for sale, Personally i think once a game is no longer sold that in the interest of game preservation, it "should" be Pirated
That unpolular view asside, there can be a bit too much hypertension when it comes to upholding the rules here from time to time, an example, someone comenting on a game they owned, but admitig they no longer had a console( actually they said no/console, could have ment that it died or anything) The thread was closed per rules.
Thats fine, it`s the rules, but underneath the flesh of this forum, hides the truth, i wonder if there was a Poll asking if you pirate and you HAD to tell the truth, just how many of us abiding members would be revealed, my guess is 100%, you might be reading this and say, No not me,really? not a mp3? downloading a Youtube video? movie? game? Tv episode?
So why then the vail? Because the Forum is worried about Sony, perhaps shutting them down? Thats a good point, but i dont really think Pcsx2 has to worry about that anymore, the emulator has spread over the world likea beautiful cancer.. Anyways that my rant for the day
Ps Im drunk and recently seperated from my family(wife and kids) So excuse me

You are right - many of our members are likely pirates(not 100% though). But the thing is this - If you pirate a game and come on here and just don't say it, well nothing bad will happen. We don't know if you pirated and we don't ask. By agreeing to the rules you are effectively saying "I didn't pirate my game." so we give you the benefit of the doubt. But if you say "I downloaded this game" then you force us to take action. We DO still need to worry about Sony - they recently got their PS2 emulator for PS4 working decently and are still selling PS2 games that way. As long as they are being sold in some form, Sony will care.

As for the thread you are referencing - The guy wrote me a PM and apologized for breaking the rules. And for his "foul mouth" lol. He said "*****" and I think he thought we actually cared about something like that. Anyway, of course I get a lot of angry PMs when I close threads, but also there are people that understand. I've dealt with two people today that apologized.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Blyss Sarania
I understand, good point on Sonys Ps2 Emulator too, i forgot about that
Yes, if a company is still selling the games then its a very ethically different story to games no longer purchased
The war on Piracy is much like the war on Drugs, it`s over they won(Piracy/Drugs)
Governments get strict, Pirates get encrypted Seed boxes
I do agree that it doesnt take much effort to read the rules and follow them,
I Agree with sugested post that you must tick a box that says, i wont talk about Piracy, there should actually be 2 boxes, and it should ask you to click 1 of the boxes
1. I agree to be chopped up into pieces, my computer and possesions sold and the profits dontated to Pcsx2 Developers
or
2. I Agree to Not talking Piracy on these forums
Apart for making an interesting Poll of Choice, it actually forces the Member to view the most important Rule
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*