Ps2 emulator for phone
Guys I think we can do it. It can't be that if we all work together.I know some of you have v to be good at programming.I can probably help. Let's work on thus we can probably get a full speed running emulator for android in 5 or 6 months.

Sponsored links

ok.
If someone is interested in your project, we'll let you know
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-31-2016, 07:23 AM)Ldog2550 Wrote: Guys I think we can do it. It can't be that if we all work together.I know some of you have v to be good at programming.I can probably help. Let's work on thus we can probably get a full speed running emulator for android in 5 or 6 months.
I think most of us are more interested in getting the emulator to work better on windows and linux first. There aren't many very active PCSX2 developers, and making a port would grind development of the desktop version to a halt.
(03-31-2016, 12:51 AM)omnikam Wrote: 2. I Agree to Not talking Piracy on these forums

We already have this option.

(03-31-2016, 07:23 AM)Ldog2550 Wrote: Guys I think we can do it. It can't be that if we all work together.I know some of you have v to be good at programming.I can probably help. Let's work on thus we can probably get a full speed running emulator for android in 5 or 6 months.

You should stop talking the talk and start walking the walk.
Ldog2550: We've heard hundreds of people talk like you before.
My suggestion: Learn to code and write a Chip-8 emulator.
It teaches you all you need to know to step up to bigger consoles.
It's also a work someone can do on their own, with no help besides Google.
(03-28-2016, 01:30 AM)refraction Wrote: You mean like the "I promise i will not discuss pirated downloaded games or bios" thing they have to agree to before they can finished registration then post "how do i play my downloaded game?" anyway?

I'm sure this time it'll be different Smile

I didn't have to tick that until i went to edit my PC specs in my profile+^_^+
Does this mean old or returning members that don't go to edit their profile are now exempt from the check-box rule?
Signature purposefully left blank.
[Image: ve1MCCg.png]
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-03-2016, 10:43 AM)Chik Wrote: I didn't have to tick that until i went to edit my PC specs in my profile+^_^+
Does this mean old or returning members that don't go to edit their profile are now exempt from the check-box rule?

Yeah if you were already registered before we implemented it (about a couple of years ago now) then you wouldn't have had to tick it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Play! is anything else than a playable emulator unless they rewrite and optimize their recompilers.
Their goal was to make the emulator cross plattform/architecture compatible, X86 and ARM.
I'm not sure how many developers are working on it, but I'm afraid not that many, so its hard to focus on more than one platform and architecture.
I'd rather like they only focus on ARM Android since we already have a decent PS2 emulator for X86 Windows.

so right now it stands like this..

PS2 emulation on Android: nothing playable above 10fps, so don't even bother.
Gamecube/Wii emulation is fairly playable if you have a 64bit Tegra K1 or X1 device and use Dolphin for Android.
So you'll need at least a Nexus 9 and up.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64