Ps3 controller isn't detected using SCP xinput wrapper
So I've downloaded scp well, everything, its installed fine but my problem lies with my controller not being recognized by windows, i've plugged it into multiple usb ports and a few of them say installing new device drivers or something along those lines, i hear a few beeps and then no lights flash up on my controller, like it doesnt even exist. can anyone help me with this, or did i post in the wrong thread?

Edit- The controller is showing up in devices and printers just fine. Still no battery charging lights and still not detected by scp dualshock 3 setup

Sponsored links

Moving to tools discussion
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-19-2016, 07:47 AM)radixon3 Wrote: my controller not being recognized by windows

(04-19-2016, 07:47 AM)radixon3 Wrote: The controller is showing up in devices and printers just fine.

So what is it? Is it recognized by windows or not?
What have you tried so far to make it work? Which tutorial did you follow? Which step doesn't work?
(04-19-2016, 12:14 PM)willkuer Wrote: So what is it? Is it recognized by windows or not?
What have you tried so far to make it work? Which tutorial did you follow? Which step doesn't work?

Okay, so I've been using motionjoy fine for about 16days now, and lately the drivers keep crashing and switching my keybinds around my controller was detected and lit up when i had the motionjoy drivers, now after uninstalling motionjoy and installing scp the controller doesnt light up or respond in devices and printers (you know when you go to properties of the controler to press a button and see if its responsive) while it isn't responsive.
Have you tried a driver sweeper to check if a part of motionjoy isn't still lingering somewhere?
(04-19-2016, 03:31 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Have you tried a driver sweeper to check if a part of motionjoy isn't still lingering somewhere?

No, how would i do that?
Maybe this wiki entry will help.