Psi Ops Controller Issue
Hi all,

I’m trying to play Psi Ops but when I get to the telekinesis training. I am unable to get the box through the first gap as it lifts it too high. I believe this is because the PS2 had a sensitive L1 button so you’d decrease the pressure to move it back down. I’m using a DS4 controller and it doesn’t have sensitive buttons. Does any one have a work around?… hoping I’m not doing something stupid but believe I’ve tried all I can.

I have Xbox One and PS3 controllers as well but I think these are the same as DS4 with no sensitivity on the L1/LB.

Sponsored links

true.
Quote:NOTE: Requires a controller with a pressure-sensitive L1 button, or bind the L1 button to L2 for DS4 etc.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-14-2021, 11:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: true.

Thanks for the response. I tried this morning and it didn’t seem to work even on L2. Not sure if it’s me but it just drops the box as I slowly release the trigger. Doesn’t seem to move down if that makes sense.

Just out of interest where was that note? Just wondering if there’s a page I can look at in future. I can’t see that on the wiki page
is the L2 sensitivity recognized fully ?
what xinput wrapper are you using ?
(09-14-2021, 12:27 PM)jesalvein Wrote: is the L2 sensitivity recognized fully ?
what xinput wrapper are you using ?

I’ve just realised I wasn’t using a wrapper coz I was having an issue with the binding through steam for some reason. I’ll try and getting working through steam again and check it works. Apologies should have thought about that. Most games I can play without the wrapper. Thanks again for coming back to me, much appreciated.
(09-14-2021, 12:36 PM)Retrokid99 Wrote: I’ve just realised I wasn’t using a wrapper coz I was having an issue with the binding through steam for some reason. I’ll try and getting working through steam again and check it works. Apologies should have thought about that. Most games I can play without the wrapper. Thanks again for coming back to me, much appreciated.

It works. Thanks again
(09-14-2021, 04:43 PM)Retrokid99 Wrote: It works. Thanks again

Really? Could you support me?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.