Psx2 Netplay Tested
Hi All, Me And A Friend Have Been Playing Around With The Psx2 For Possible 2player Coop Fun, And Yes It Does Work We Have Connected, But We Have Had Some Very Bad Slowdown, Not Sure If It Was My Connection because It Was Pretty Bad (Jumping Ping From 80-190ping) But Ive Overclocked My Cpu And Adjusted My Ip For An Very Good Consistent Speed 600kb per second On Basic Internet (Steady 70Ping) I Was Hoping If Anyone Would Want To Help Me Test The Psx2 Netplay Capability (My Friend Has Given Up Because Of My High Ping) I Was Hoping To Play An Game Called Shining Tears For Ps2, Please Msg Or Post In Thread If Interested

Sponsored links

(02-21-2016, 09:09 AM)Gravi Reid Wrote: Hi All, Me And A Friend Have Been Playing Around With The Psx2 For Possible 2player Coop Fun, And Yes It Does Work We Have Connected, But We Have Had Some Very Bad Slowdown, Not Sure If It Was My Connection because It Was Pretty Bad (Jumping Ping From 80-190ping) But Ive Overclocked My Cpu And Adjusted My Ip For An Very Good Consistent Speed 600kb per second On Basic Internet (Steady 70Ping) I Was Hoping If Anyone Would Want To Help Me Test The Psx2 Netplay Capability (My Friend Has Given Up Because Of My High Ping) I Was Hoping To Play An Game Called Shining Tears For Ps2, Please Msg Or Post In Thread If Interested

Hello. I have been searching for a little bit for how to play two player games over the internet. Could you say how you did it?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go