Purple textures (and some other problems)
Well i downloaded the new version now.

And as for the youtube video, mine looks similar, i was just making a mistake thinking there textures are way different than mine but i was wrong lol

Also, how can i increase the graphics quality of the game?

Sponsored links

Increase internal resolution, use msaa, fxaa, anti aliasing, etc...
Be careful, though. Since your PC isn't very powerful, you'll probably get slowdowns by doing so
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Alright.
What can i do to fix the texture problems?

The purple textures only seem to happen (so far as i'm playing the game) when theres effects like rain? I noticed some parts weren't missing/purple and at those spots, there wasen't any rain dropping to be seen on them. So idk what that says but maybe that can help you to figure out how to help me?
Tried ogl renderer ?
What's that?
You can change the render used by PCSX2 following these steps:

Click on Config --> Video --> Plugin Settings...

and then changing the Renderer option to OpenGL (Hardware).
Doesen't look like it did anything.

edit: Is there anyway i can play shaolin monks without damn near pixelated graphics (look back on the start of the thread. or i can give you a tl;dr) tl;dr i have to enable most of the speed hacks for shaolin monks to run faster (it says the fps is high but the game is slower in actual motions.) in order to play it correctly, but as a result the graphics are TERRIBLE
what if you press F9 ?
Nope pressed f9 in game and it didin't do anything...

Also, look back on my previous post while your trying to help me figure this out please. Thanks for your help so far btw i appreciate you taking your time
trying latest git version may be an idea, then. I don't have this game, so it's just a shot in the dark.
About Shaolin Monks : play it on your PS2 console. Your PC is far too weak to play it in good conditions.