Resolved: [BUG REPORT] Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban [PAL]
Anyway,you can try to download the latest builds of the PCSX2 emulator (http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/).
Maybe it will work^^
Just a question:there is a way to modify the compatibility list by the users?I'd like add this game,but I think that there is no way... (it could be that on my pc this game doesn't work because I don't match the hardware requirements).
Sorry for my bad english Tongue

Sponsored links

So my BIOS is legal, it's from PS2 (not from my, but not downloaded).
Newest build doesn't fix this bug.
(02-01-2012, 07:13 PM)Double D Wrote: So my BIOS is legal, it's from PS2 (not from my, but not downloaded).
Newest build doesn't fix this bug.

Not owning the PS2 that the bios comes from is still piracy.

Please read the forum rules.
Sorry, so I have now to remove PCSX2 Sad
I didn't know bios from not my console is illegal.
If you had a copy of a film you didn't buy, wouldn't you think that was illegal too? Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

i have problem with loading Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban in PCSX 2 V1.0.0.please answer me whether i can play it or not ?
The game does not work yet, as it has been said several times in this thread. NO you can't play it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
No,this game isn't playable because the emulator doesn't support the "Eyetoy" (a ps2 device).
When it will be implemented in the emulator maybe it will work... ;-)
(08-18-2012, 08:06 PM)rodumran Wrote: No,this game isn't playable because the emulator doesn't support the "Eyetoy" (a ps2 device).
When it will be implemented in the emulator maybe it will work... ;-)

Thanks A Lot.

(08-13-2012, 09:15 AM)Bositman Wrote: The game does not work yet, as it has been said several times in this thread. NO you can't play it.

Thanks.
Sorry for resurrecting old posts, but the pictures I uploaded on nadapenny are no longer available. I have to reupload them on a new image hosting service?