Resolved: [Bug Report] Beatmania IIDX 6th Style - New Songs Collection [NTSC-J]
set the game delay to +2, the rhythm will match with the sound stream (SPU2X) on 100ms
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

I looked everywhere, and there's no game delay setting in 6th style, but I think there is one in IIDX 16, let me check.

EDIT: Yeah, it's in 16th style, but not 6th.
yeah, you can only set it from 12-16. did you Try setting the EE clamp to full or changing the EE round mode ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yep, I've tried with all the clamping modes and rounding modes, no change.

I tried the EmotionEngine Interpreter, and the desync is still there.

I also tried the IOP Interpreter, and the desync is also still there.

I seem to be getting this message sometimes in the log:
Code:
IPU1 running when IPU1 DMA disabled! CHCR 1 QWC 0

Could this be the problem?
You would have to wait for any pcsx2 coder to have a look at it. It would be better if, you post this issue in github to make this issue stand out to the pcsx2 coders.
- Refraction
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Pushed and has been posted as an issue in our Github repository HERE

Issue link: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/450

This thread will now be moved in the Pushed bug reports subforum.
- Refraction
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5