Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pushed [Bug Report] Predator Concrete Jungle (NTSC) Tech Vision bug
Sad 
My Dear friends,

I'm using PCSX2 v.1.5 (build dev. 2464-gf80af64a2). 

My PC specs are as follows:
  • System: Windows 10 (64 Bit)
  • Processor: Intel Core I7-7700K, 4.2Ghz
  • Gpu: ASUS GeForce GTX 1080Ti Strix ROG OC 11GB
When using the in-game Tech Vision mode with any of the HW Renderers I get visual bugs (snaps 1-3 below), white horizontal beams emanating from the character and any of the equipment highlighted by the vision mode. Hardware Renderers Direct3D 9 and Direct3D 11 cause the white stripes, while using OpenGL (Hardware) makes the vision seemingly clearer but also causes the screen to be divided into 4 quarters with the other 3 quarters displaying the after-images of the first one (snaps 4-6).

As you may imagine, setting the Renderer to any of the Software ones fixes the issue, but the display is the extremely Low-Res, without any possibility of changing the native resolution (snaps 7-8) :/

I would be very grateful for any advice that would help me to resolve the issue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Both this and Batman Begins were developed by Eurocom. It explains why both games have a similar "four quadrants" issue at least...
Perhaps one day there will be a solution... The SW renderer sure is blurry... :/
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Pushed and has been posted as an issue in our Github repository HERE

Issue link: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/2543

This thread will now be moved in the Pushed bug reports subforum.