Pushed: [Bug Report] Rockman Power Battle Fighters [NTSC-J]
 #PCSX2 version: Official v1.4.0 release and latest dev version

# CPU options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults (also tested EE/IOP clamping to Full and VUs clamping to Extra+Preserve sign)

# Plugins used:  GSdx 20170118191226 (MSVC 19.00 AVX/AVX) 1.1.0 (dx10 software and hardware mode)

# Description:
when playing this game in PCSX2 you can't charge your shots or jump properly, it's like all the buttons are stuck on an auto-fire/turbo mode, yet they aren't. I've struggled with this in the settings to no avail. I've tried all I can think of, including changing the gamepad plugin and using the japanese bios, it looks like an emulation bug. A shame really because this game is a lot of fun for coop and the exclusive versus mode. You can change the language to english too.

Sponsored links

Steps to reproduce: Just boot game, start a stage and press the fire or jump buttons.
Go to SPU2-x plugin settings and change synchronizing mode to Async mix.
Sad 
(02-03-2017, 03:41 PM)prafull Wrote: Go to SPU2-x plugin settings and change synchronizing mode to Async mix.

Did it, but it doesnt fix the controls, still can not jump properly or charge the shot. Sad
(02-04-2017, 05:42 PM)Talos91 Wrote: Did it, but it doesnt fix the controls, still can not jump properly or charge the shot. Sad

I tried this game and async mix atleast allows the proper jump and charged shot randomly, where as in timestrech mode it never happens. so it's most probably sound related issue.
(02-04-2017, 07:38 PM)prafull Wrote: I tried this game and async mix atleast allows the proper jump and charged shot randomly, where as in timestrech mode it never happens. so it's most probably sound related issue.
Tried too and the proper jump happens randomly also the charge shot, still unplayable, also tried using no sound but no luck. Now that you confirmed it too, should this bug be pushed to github?
The same bug is still present...
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Pushed and has been posted as an issue in our Github repository HERE

Issue link:
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/2640

This thread will now be moved in the Pushed bug reports subforum.