Resolved: [Bug report] Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams [NTSC-J]
# Pcsx2 version: SVN v. 643
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used : GSDX latest SVN, SPU-X 1.1
# description: Reporting issues with certain images being corrupted in the game like there logos after you start the game, chapter names, memory card save/load backgrounds, tested with both Hardware and Software modes in GSDX, occurs in all modes, other then these bugs, the game seems to run fine.

main menu :

[Image: pcsx2%202009-02-28%2023-16-32-04.jpg]

mem card menu:

[Image: pcsx2%202009-02-28%2023-15-19-87.jpg]

between chapters and logos:

[Image: pcsx2%202009-02-28%2023-16-20-23.jpg]

Sponsored links

just tested with 0.9.6 and latest SVN from GSDX software to hardware, from clamping modes from normal to full, etc, ZeroGS, same thing occurs Wink
Asking for a status report with latest beta, and of course latest plugins. thanks.
(04-18-2009, 12:44 PM)Krakatos Wrote: Asking for a status report with latest beta, and of course latest plugins. thanks.
i got the same problem with the PAL version of the game

[Image: immagineysa.th.jpg]

i've tried all the last graphic plugin with beta r984 (gsdx 997 0.1.15 sse2 and sse3, zz ogl 0.16.124, zeroGS 0.97.1) but the problem remain, i've also tried every possible configuration of gamefix and speedhack with every plugin.
The game itself seems to run quite smoothly excluding that

[Image: immaginebgm.th.jpg]
It has some really crappy gfx distortions further in game (due to GSdx), but it's playable. The menus have never worked properly,so I guess it's a really old bug (very minor too)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I am getting the same problem, has anyone found a fix to this yet? Please reply and PM me!
The main problem of this "bug" is that you cannot read all the documents found during the game and that is a little annoying, other than that the game runs almost perfectly (only some rare slowdowns and graphic corruption).

I tried the new (unofficial?) revision r3636 of PCSX2 and the game now gets stuck in the first menu (you get a black screen)...this with GSDX on hardware mode, but setting the software mode you see the CAPCOM logo coming up very very slowly...in fact you get stuck anyway because it is too slow (must be 0,1 fps) but this shows that there is some way to overcome the "garbage problem" (maybe in one of the next revisions they'll get full speed, but I haven't yet understood if they are part of a beta testing project...)
This is an IPU related bug (already looking in to it). Forcing IPU0 to end prematurely makes half of it come up, but it's very broken.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Question 
Hiii Everyone

Is there any updates regarding this issue? I hope our great programmers will fix this soon Smile Cheerrrrsssss
no updates Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]