Resolved: Final Fantasy X - Internal Resolution Scaling Incorrect During Gameplay/Cutscenes
That sounds like a completely different problem. Can you screenshot the issue? I suspect loading the savestate won't reproduce the issue.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

I have attached the log and uploaded a short video here: https://youtu.be/LZFJ3aN8w7Q

Let me know if you think it is a different issue and I can create a new post in this forum or a bug report on GitHub.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 17,85 KB / Downloads: 109)
if not loading from a savestate, do you get this problem ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yes. I don't use savestates as a personal rule and this issue has been happening throughout the game. I only used a savestate in this instance so I could capture the issue for testing under different versions and renders as most FMVs in FFX are not conveniently after a save point.
(11-29-2021, 10:39 AM)paul_larwood Wrote: I have attached the log and uploaded a short video here: https://youtu.be/LZFJ3aN8w7Q

Let me know if you think it is a different issue and I can create a new post in this forum or a bug report on GitHub.

Damn, that should come with a seizure warning. But it's okay if you switch to software and back to hardware?

Yes it's OK if I toggle quickly with F9 to software then back to hardware render. I did attempt a second video capture doing this but the capture cut short when I switched.

The behaviour is the same on both my desktop and notebook. Same PCSX2 directory on an external disk but different hardware regards CPU & GPU.
yeah it's probably the texture cache not being very happy causing it, which is a pain, but not uncommon on videos

Is there anything I can do in the PCSX2 settings in an attempt to resolve this?
uhh im not sure, you could try Preload Frame maybe? idk if that'll help though... feel free to try any of the renderer hacks, thought the mere act of turning them on might cause it to fix itself, so make a savestate before the video.

OK thanks. I'll have a tinker on the weekend.

Is it worth me logging an issue to GitHub?