Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
What game? Check if steering works in "Filter/Test". Maybe try different "Emulated wheel" option.

Sponsored links

Hey guys, i´m new here but i have a big question
i want to play singstar with the microphones on pcsx2 but i tried everything and it don´t work. can you help me please
i have windows 10
I´ve got it. but now the songs are a little bit slow
(08-30-2016, 11:03 PM)Sabse90 Wrote: I´ve got it. but now the songs are a little bit slow

open your own thread about this, please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hi

IDK what's the actual status of this plugin, if there's some feature missing or else. So, I hope that my question wasn't asnwered before

I played Initial D Special Stage on PCSX 2 1.4.0 with my Logitech Driving Force GT. I mapped the buttons specially to get manual transmission on the sequential shifter, but i'm still getting that deadzone when i'm playing (kinda weird because in the calibration it's more precise), and there's no center return on my wheel, even with that option checked on the logitech profiler. The only thing working is the force feedback when i make a turn but the motor is not responding very strong, only with the wheel vibration.

I thinks that i'm not the only one with that problem, but there's a solution for that?
Dunno about deadzones, but you can try Raw Input API for FFB testing. It passes raw Logitech ffb commands straight to wheel.
Dx FFB is pretty much done by trial-and-error with help from Logitech docs so it is not perfect in any way yet, and some games seem to send "weak" force commands. Maybe there's some multiplier constant they set that I've missed though...

But I've already added a force multiplier to DX api for testing (at right side in conf dialog)
i will try my G27 Wheel Tongue
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4 Ghz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H75
MoBo: MSI Z97S SLI KRAIT  
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 290X
RAM: Corsair 16 GB 1600 Mhz

Desktop
[Image: 1086677.png]

Laptop
[Image: 872520.png]
Before I start to play I go to options and I check the GT Force option in the controllers, then I start to calibrate the wheel. It's kinda curious for me because in the wheel calibration the direction and the pedals are more precise, I turn the wheel a bit and the game shows that turn.

The problem is in the gameplay. Like i said before, there's wheel is not coming back to the center and there's a deadzone, because i turn the wheel a bit but the car doesn't turn, until i'll keep turning the wheel and the car start to turn. There is a Force Feedback when the car turns in a corner or pass through some terrain but it's not very strong like in Gran Turismo, so for me it's very sensitive to play with the wheel.

At the beggining i satrted to play with DInput using the GT Force as the emulated wheel, not other options checked. In my Logitech Profiler I checked the force feedback response, the centering wheel and a limit of 180° (the default is 200°). I've got the same issue when i play with RAW Input. Sadly i dont own the game to play it on a real PS2 so i can't confirm that it's a plugin issue or works as-is in the game.

Edit:

This video shows that deadzone came from the game as-is. Also in this post says that the game only detect 200°, so i think that the GT Force it's turns 200° and taht's why in my case there's a lot of sensivity, but idk how to fix the wheel returning to the center.
Big thanks for the plugin!
Hey I dunno if you're still watching this thread, but the mass storage is broken in the most recent build. It says it cannot open the .img file (even your blank example one). I managed to find an older version in this thread that worked, but it would be cool if it was fixed in the new one Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]