Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
I'm trying to get my Thrustmast TMX to work with this for Nascar Thunder 2004. For whatever reason some of the buttons don't work. Mainly the trigger buttons and the cross, square, triangle, and circle buttons don't work. Any ideas as to whats going on?

Sponsored links

Just found this plugin today, and it doesn't seem to want to work with my racing wheel.

I have a Fanatec CSL Elite wheel base, and Clubsport v3 pedals. I'm running PCSX2 1.5.0-dev-3283, new install, with USBqemu-wheel-0.8.0.dll. When I try to set up the various axis, the first one, regardless of what input I select, is 1/1/32768/-1 (it will listen until I move the wheel), and the rest will instantly set as -1/0/0/279 until I OK/cancel out of the setup page, and go back in again, where it will listen for a new input. No matter what I press/move, an axis or a button, the plugin setup will report that I selected 1/1/21768/-1. My Xbox One controller can go through the entire setup page at once, no issues with not listening for inputs. My pedals are a separate USB device, and all three show up as unique inputs, and do not have any issues with listening.

Let me know what debug info you need, and I'll be happy to grab it for you.
Quote != edit...
I usually only read through the forums but now I need some help. 
I don't own a steering wheel but I emulate the Logitech Driving Force Pro using Qemu and the Dualshock4 controller . All is fine but with the DS4Windows software it seems that I can't use the rumble/force feedback of the PS4 controller in Directinput. In Lilypad the big motor and small motor show only under Xinput. And of course in Qemu that is DirectInput, the rumble doesn't work.

So I was wondering... by any chance could you add the support of Xinput in Qemu so I may use the rumble of my PS4 controller and emulate the Driving Force Pro and get to enjoy both the simulation tire friction and the rumble/force feedback? (using the ps4 controller ofc) Please... can you do that mister?
(09-15-2019, 06:03 AM)poorleno Wrote: Just found this plugin today, and it doesn't seem to want to work with my racing wheel.

I have a Fanatec CSL Elite wheel base, ...

I've seen this weirdness with logitech wheels. Usually replugging fixes it. What does the it show in the control panel's game controller settings? (If it even shows up there, G920 apparently doesn't, hmm.) Iirc even that didn't register input properly.
Maybe have to increase some delta values.

(09-15-2019, 07:18 AM)Naikjoy Wrote: So I was wondering... by any chance could you add the support of Xinput in Qemu so I may use the rumble of my PS4 controller and emulate the Driving Force Pro and get to enjoy both the simulation tire friction and the rumble/force feedback? (using the ps4 controller ofc) Please... can you do that mister?

Figure out a good way how convert wheel forces to rumble Laugh There's already a attempt in the linux version., but yeah, it keeps vibrating when not needed and vice versa sometimes.
(09-15-2019, 10:17 AM)jackun Wrote: I've seen this weirdness with logitech wheels. Usually replugging fixes it. What does the it show in the control panel's game controller settings? (If it even shows up there, G920 apparently doesn't, hmm.) Iirc even that didn't register input properly.
Maybe have to increase some delta values.

After a reboot, still no change. The wheel and pedals are two separate USB devices, and show up as FANATEC Clubsport Pedals V3 and FANATEC CSL Elite Wheel Base. Here's what I get from USBLogView for the wheel:

Event Type Event Time Device Name Description Device Type Drive Letter Serial Number Vendor ID Product ID Vendor Name Product Name Firmware Revision USB Class USB SubClass USB Protocol
Plug 9/15/2019 11:08:12 AM Port_#0003.Hub_#0001 USB Input Device HID (Human Interface Device) 0eb7 0e03 Endor AG 6.29 03 00 00
One quirk of the DInput currently is that it is limited to 20 controls per device 32 buttons.  What button numbers do other games register them as? hmm, try this 30 devices , 100 controls https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/xw...elease.zip
(09-15-2019, 10:17 AM)jackun Wrote: Figure out a good way how convert wheel forces to rumble Laugh There's already a attempt in the linux version., but yeah, it keeps vibrating when not needed and vice versa sometimes.

So its about transforming force feedback-to-rumble. Hmm... I downloaded some libraries that a Japanese guy created so you could do just that but its still just for Xinput. Mister, is there anything you could do to make this happen? (I really like the driving feel in GT4 when using the PS4 controller to emulate a 900° steering wheel... But I really like the rumble too)
(09-15-2019, 07:09 PM)Naikjoy Wrote: So its about transforming force feedback-to-rumble. Hmm... I downloaded some libraries that a Japanese guy created so you could do just that but its still just for Xinput. Mister, is there anything you could do to make this happen? (I really like the driving feel in GT4 when using the PS4 controller to emulate a 900° steering wheel... But I really like the rumble too)

I have no direct experience with DS4Win but if rumble works with directinput games then probably yes. Just have to think about how it is best to convert the constant force effect into rumble. But then again why not just use Lilypad Laugh
(09-15-2019, 06:44 PM)jackun Wrote: One quirk of the DInput currently is that it is limited to 20 controls per device. What button numbers do other games register them as? hmm, try this 30 devices , 100 controls https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/xw...elease.zip

Still no difference. I deleted the existing plugin .ini when trying this. I have 21 devices plugged in according to usbdescdump.

iRacing shows the wheel as a couple axis, and button numbers from 1-20 or so.

I also tried setting up the wheel as a PS2 controller. The individual buttons are recognized, but every axis registers as button 14