Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
So there's currently no way of using the g27 with raw ffb?

I might try to "convert" the wheel to an older model using GIMX and a RPi

Sponsored links

Force feedback works, aka the OUTPUT.

If you're confused about the checkbox, it means plugin READS INPUT data directly from wheel and passes it to game. Laugh The format of input data changes from wheel to wheel so that won't work if game doesn't support that specific wheel.
Got it!
So FFB OUT should work. And for input I can just uncheck the checkbox and map manually, right?
Well, let's hope for the best Laugh
Any advice on using the plugin on ubuntu?
Installed latesd version of pcsx2.
Installed latest plugin using .deb file.
Can't select it on pcsx2. I think it's installing on the wrong directoty.
Thanks jackun!
Got it working on windows.
Raw input. Mapped all wheel functions. Selected the device to receiver the ffb effects and uncheck the "Passthrough" checkbox.
I had to calibrate it in game too as the car in game was pushing to the left.
About DEBs, did you use the one with "ubuntu" in name and which version of Ubuntu? It should install into same folder that pcsx2 itself installs. Atleast on 18.04. :confused:
Is there a way to get the raw input API configuration to recognise the throttle and brake as being two separate axes instead of one? I'm not sure if this is an oversight in the coding, but for driving games you should never use combined pedals; each pedal should be its own axis.

At the moment, when the throttle and brake controls are bound to the respective pedal, applying the throttle pedal will apply the brakes in game, and applying the brake pedal has the effect of both pedals not being pressed at all.

Has anyone else noticed this?
All axes are treated as separate from plugin's side afaik. Maybe Logitech software is applying "combined axis" profile? (Sounds like some other issue there)

What's the emulated wheel type?
(09-24-2019, 07:46 PM)jackun Wrote: About DEBs, did you use the one with "ubuntu" in name and which version of Ubuntu? It should install into same folder that pcsx2 itself installs. Atleast on 18.04. :confused:

Ubuntu 19.04.
Tested with all the "ubuntu" deb files.