Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
(02-14-2017, 10:46 PM)jackun Wrote: Ok, managed to finish downloading Mint. I'd say try to build in a bootstrapped chroot or in virtual machines for safety. 32bit packages uninstall some 64bit packages that may break some functionality probably. I updated README.md, I think I got most stuff written down there.

Edit: debootstrap zesty
Code:
sudo apt-get install debootstrap schroot
sudo debootstrap --arch=i386 zesty  ~/zesty-i386

Thanks for the new build instructions,it builds flawlessly now!

But is keyboard and mouse gonna happen or no?

Sponsored links

(02-15-2017, 06:39 PM)BitRain Wrote: But is keyboard and mouse gonna happen or no?

Probably. In another version it kind of worked on windows.
Hi, I'm having an issue that I feel like is an easy fix, but I just can't figure it out with just tinkering with settings. I have a driving force pro, everything works great, it calibrates, on the Logitech profiler the force feedback tests are perfect, but when I try this plugin there's no ffb in gt4 or in the test. That's the only thing that doesn't work. Any help?
Do the axes/buttons work otherwise? If I remember correctly, while trying to make DX's force feedback two-player friendlier I tied FFB to the wheel's steering axes. Maybe it doesn't detect the axis. OR DX doesn't bind to foreground window. Pause/resume emulator or close/reopen the conf dialog to force it rebind to window handle.

Quote:...I feel like is an easy fix...

Sadly reality doesn't care about one's feelings Laugh

Edit: ah yes, something is still missing, it only uses the first DInput device. Unplug other gamepads etc if you have any.
(03-21-2017, 09:18 AM)jackun Wrote: Do the axes/buttons work otherwise? If I remember correctly, while trying to make DX's force feedback two-player friendlier I tied FFB to the wheel's steering axes. Maybe it doesn't detect the axis. OR DX doesn't bind to foreground window. Pause/resume emulator or close/reopen the conf dialog to force it rebind to window handle.

Sadly reality doesn't care about one's feelings Laugh

Edit: ah yes, something is still missing, it only uses the first DInput device. Unplug other gamepads etc if you have any.

Yes, the steering/buttons work great inside gt4, only the ffb doesn't work. I had a xbox 360 controller connected when I was setting it all up, but unplugged it after. Would that matter as long as it's unplugged now? The only other things I have connected are my mouse, my mic, and my keyboard. Could any of those mess with this? Also, should I be using the DF/DF Pro passthrough? I have no idea what it does but I checked it because it had my wheel's name on it lol, still kind of new to all this. Thanks for your help!
Ok, I hope I got most of it fixed now. Try the dll from dist folder on github page. Passthrough _may_ work, but select 'raw input' api for that, but it might be laggy.
(03-21-2017, 09:47 PM)jackun Wrote: Ok, I hope I got most of it fixed now. Try the dll from dist folder on github page. Passthrough _may_ work, but select 'raw input' api for that, but it might be laggy.

Works beautifully now. Thanks for the quick fix!  Happy
Is there any intrest in getting eyetoy to work? I have drivers for windows, and can use the eyetoy as a webcam.
(04-25-2017, 02:29 AM)Aggressor22 Wrote: Is there any intrest in getting eyetoy to work? I have drivers for windows, and can use the eyetoy as a webcam.

Can you send me usb capture to confirm the mjpeg format is as it is defined in linux driver?
Steps 1,2 should be enough: http://desowin.org/usbpcap/tour.html (edit: or wireshark)
Rendered test frame looks rainbowy (Play 2).

[Image: JMErl3s.png]
Hi, first time poster here, not sure this is the right place to ask too, so, sorry if I'm in the wrong here ^^''

I was wondering if you had any idea how to implement usb flight stick support on pcsx2 for games like Ace Combat that support the Hori Flight Stick 2. (I own that stick and since Ace Combat games got fixed a couple of months ago, I'd love to be able to use then natively on those games on PCSX2)

thanks for any input on this Smile