Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
I can't get the plugin to recognize the Dpad Hat triggers in game. They do come up when I configure, but I can't seem to get them to work inside the emulation. I have Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One/PC wheel, any ideas?

Sponsored links

I'm having a bit of a dilemma. My pedals are being assigned but the bit with the graph, the circles don't move along the line when I use either the throttle or the brake. And of course they don't work in-game either. Halp.
(10-22-2017, 07:59 PM)mad ph33r Wrote: I'm having a bit of a dilemma. My pedals are being assigned but the bit with the graph, the circles don't move along the line when I use either the throttle or the brake. And of course they don't work in-game either. Halp.

What wheel do you have and are there any other controllers connected? Hmm, maybe screenshot the DInput config. dialog.
(10-22-2017, 09:39 PM)jackun Wrote: What wheel do you have and are there any other controllers connected? Hmm, maybe screenshot the DInput config. dialog.

Yup.  Unplugging the pad and rebinding the buttons on the wheel fixed it.
Hello guys. I have a problem with the plugin, I installed the plugin, UsbDk 1.0 installer and libusb. My wheel (T300RS) configures fine in the plugin config, but when I run the game (Tokyo Extreme Racer Drift 2) the game does not recognize the wheel at all. It calibrates on startup, and I tried to set the emulated wheel to be DF and DF Pro which are both supported by the game but still no luck...
(10-29-2017, 09:09 PM)GTEFGHA Wrote: Hello guys. I have a problem with the plugin, I installed the plugin, UsbDk 1.0 installer and libusb. My wheel (T300RS) configures fine in the plugin config, but when I run the game (Tokyo Extreme Racer Drift 2) the game does not recognize the wheel at all. It calibrates on startup, and I tried to set the emulated wheel to be DF and DF Pro which are both supported by the game but still no luck...

You don't need usbdk for vanilla build, it's for the usb passthrough test. But what version of Drift 2 you have? I got SLUS_213.94, both wheel types seemed to work. Other than that I'm not 100% sure directinput binds to foreground window correctly always, so pause and resume (press ESC etc) emulation, open close usb plugin configuration dialog etc to force dinput reinitialization.
(08-19-2017, 05:19 AM)Punchbro Wrote: I can't get the plugin to recognize the Dpad Hat triggers in game. They do come up when I configure, but I can't seem to get them to work inside the emulation. I have Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One/PC wheel, any ideas?

I'm having the same issue, using a G27. Using DirectInput - Rawinput is having issues assigning more than one axis.
(12-04-2017, 04:10 PM)redion1992 Wrote: I'm having the same issue, using a G27. Using DirectInput - Rawinput is having issues assigning more than one axis.

Oof, yeah, I see it now. Previously moved some code around and inherently broke hatswitch as bound to a button. New build should be up some time when Appveyor wakes up.

Edit: Double oof, seems I forgot to make a build with save states enabled on windows too. Get it from github release 0.6.1-1 when it finally gets uploaded.
(12-04-2017, 05:56 PM)jackun Wrote: Oof, yeah, I see it now. Previously moved some code around and inherently broke hatswitch as bound to a button. New build should be up some time when Appveyor wakes up.

Edit: Double oof, seems I forgot to make a build with save states enabled on windows too. Get it from github release 0.6.1-1 when it finally gets uploaded.

Yep, new build fixes this issue (hat switch not responding). Thanks for handling it so quickly!
Hey Jackun thanks for this great plugin!
Only recently I've got an wheel with FFB to play on PC and just found out about the plugin.
I can't configure the G27 to work on PCSX2 like it work on the real PS2 hardware.
The game is Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.
It works with DInput but the feeling is not the same.
How to configure it to work like raw? Just like it work on the real console?
Is it possible?