Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
Dont have a GT FORCE wheel to test.
I tested it with a g27 using the GIMX adapter to emulate a GT Force.
Same results as the PCSX2 with the plugin.

Sponsored links

(01-15-2018, 04:22 PM)Spotter Wrote: w libusbqemu-wheel-unstable_0.5.2-1_i386-gcc-4.9-4.9.deb

dpkg: warning: downgrading libusbqemu-wheel-unstable from 0.6.0-1 to 0.5.2-1
(Reading database ... 918918 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack libusbqemu-wheel-unstable_0.5.2-1_i386-gcc-4.9-4.9.deb ...
Unpacking libusbqemu-wheel-unstable (0.5.2-1) over (0.6.0-1) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libusbqemu-wheel-unstable:
 libusbqemu-wheel-unstable depends on lib32gcc1 (>= 1:4.2).
 libusbqemu-wheel-unstable depends on lib32stdc++6 (>= 4.9).
 libusbqemu-wheel-unstable depends on libc6-i386 (>= 2.4).

Ok, have to check my build scripts, why the package builder add lib32* instead *:i386 to 'Depend' field.
But try this manually modded build: https://github.com/jackun/USBqemu-wheel/...2_i386.deb
(01-15-2018, 06:49 PM)jackun Wrote: Ok, have to check my build scripts, why the package builder add lib32* instead *:i386 to 'Depend' field.
But try this manually modded build: https://github.com/jackun/USBqemu-wheel/...2_i386.deb

Great, it now works.

Installation successful, microphone visible in Rock Band.

Other instruments are not visible there, only pad properties of those. So drums configured via pcsx2 - pad I can only use it as pad. If I try to configure it via usbqemu-wheel, it is not visible to Rock Band game at all

Any suggestions?

Spotter
I have no idea Tongue But how are they physically set up anyway? USB hub?
Has anyone tried a NeGcon with this plugin? Theoretically you could remap the twist axis to mimic a GT Force wheel etc? I'm idly hoping you might be able to use a NeGcon with previously unsupported PS2 games.
(01-26-2018, 01:47 PM)gorath23 Wrote: Has anyone tried a NeGcon with this plugin? Theoretically you could remap the twist axis to mimic a GT Force wheel etc? I'm idly hoping you might be able to use a NeGcon with previously unsupported PS2 games.
You can. But you can also just remap the twist axis to the left analogstick X-axis of the Dualshock2 and control it in the same way. Tongue2
Flatout sent you a PM
@jackun, the linux version of usbqemu uses raw logitech commands?
I'm asking because the results are different from running the game on the real hardware too.
Howdy,

i have managed to build this on Ubuntu 16.04 64bit using the 32bit chroot voodoo magic.
I have a problem with my g29, it works in PS3 mode (set the internal Firmware to DFGT) but the wheel never centers correctly its alwas off like 20 Degree to the right. When I check the Value with js-gtk when the wheel is physically centered is 0 but ingame (especially Gran Turismo IV but other titles too) the car will only go straight when the wheel is turned in to the right. JS-gtk show a value of roughly 3200 in this position. There seems to be some kind of offset in the steering axis.
In PS4 it does not work at all but js-gtk cant find any input data too, it seems to use another rotocoll for transmission in PS4 mode
Hello, I've been using this plugin to play GT4 and TXRD2 with my G27 and it feels great, however when trying to play GT3 the game just refuses to see the wheel even if I set the plugin to show a GT Force to the PS2. I am using the latest version at the time of writing (uploaded on May 26th 2018). What am I doing wrong?