Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
Hey, I also just downloaded your little add-on, and it works perfectly in GT4. I do have some questions though, what's the difference between Driving Force Pro and Driving Force Pro v11? They both seem to work in GT4, but v11 doesn't work in Burnout 3. You've also got the ramp for variable effect, but I don't really know what that does and when you'd want to enable it.

Also, for some reason Battle Gear 3 just seems to not want to work with it, which is highly disappointing.

Sponsored links

I'm back.. I was doing home renovations and I did a even a quick Windows reinstall on my PC.
I tried to play again Gran Turismo 4 and set everything up with my dualshock 4 to emulate the Driving Force Pro. For the love of me I can't make it so I can use the rumble of the controller like I was able to do before.

Can you make it so QEMU Wheel emulation can use the rumble feature? or like transforms force feedback to rumble?
(11-09-2019, 02:38 PM)Naikjoy Wrote: set everything up with my dualshock 4 to emulate the Driving Force Pro.

WUT.
Just install DS4Windows and make it act like a Xbox controller, assign L2 and R2 to your right stick up/down axis in game pad plugin settings and voila! You now have analog throttle and brakes!
Hello,

I'm a noob of sim wheels, I just got this logitech G25 free from a friend and it's the first wheel+pedals I've ever used. I played a bit of Dirt Rally with the FFB settings in the profiler and game that I got from a youtube video of a rally driver.

Now I'd like to know what are the best settings for Gran Turismo 4 (and burnout 3 takedown as well if you can). If you don't know the best settings for that game, what are in general the best FFB settings in the profiler for sim racing games?

Thanks
I have a Problem when i want to assign a key for "R3". The Game will only register "R2" or "L2" if i press the key for "R3". "R3" doesnt seem to work at all Sad

Known issue?
Hi Jackun!! Thks for this plugin!!

I'm just having a little issue. I can't configure the force feedback level.. It's always strong and low degree of turns in the GT4. Also the force feedback option is not been showed to select how strong ffb is to be or not..

Any idea what is happenig
(10-13-2019, 10:29 PM)JZStudios Wrote: Hey, I also just downloaded your little add-on, and it works perfectly in GT4. I do have some questions though, what's the difference between Driving Force Pro and Driving Force Pro v11? They both seem to work in GT4, but v11 doesn't work in Burnout 3.  You've also got the ramp for variable effect, but I don't really know what that does and when you'd want to enable it.

Also, for some reason Battle Gear 3 just seems to not want to work with it, which is highly disappointing.
Well, to quote myself and double post a little bit, it no longer works perfectly in GT4, but I've gotten Battle Gear to work.

I'm using the Qemu plugin 0.9 on PCSX 1.5 3391 to play Gran Turismo 4 with a wheel and I've hit a really weird bug. It was working fine for a while, but out of nowhere with no settings touched or changed the game no longer registers square or triangle, so I can't back out of menu settings. I tried plugging a Xbox controller in, and that also isn't registering square or triangle unless the wheel is unplugged or the USB driver set to null. If I change the iso to a different game, like Enthusia, the buttons all work as intended. I've also tried going into Lilypad and disabling/deleting all available bindings, even though I didn't have anything else plugged in. That also didn't work.

I don't really know if this is a bug with the plugin, the game, or the emulator, but it just randomly decided it doesn't want to work.
wasn't this thread for testing SingStar Games?
Thanks for the great driver and all of the support offered for this platform!

I was curious if anyone had some configuration advice for using a Driving Force GT with GT4. I have attempted multiple different methods (Logitech drivers included), however the driver, nor GT4 see this as a 900 degree wheel, and I am stuck at 180 - 200 no matter what I do.

This makes for really touchy / twitchy handling and makes the wheel essentially useless for this game.

Any help would be appreciated!

Driver (April 19 2020 0.9.0)
DInput and emulating a Driving force Pro ( changing to others seems to have little or no impact)
(05-01-2020, 08:06 PM)b5bar Wrote: Thanks for the great driver and all of the support offered for this platform!

I was curious if anyone had some configuration advice for using a Driving Force GT with GT4. I have attempted multiple different methods (Logitech drivers included), however the driver, nor GT4 see this as a 900 degree wheel, and I am stuck at 180 - 200 no matter what I do.
Mine suddenly stopped working, but I have it set up as follows;
Port 1 Wheel device
Port 2 empty
Port 1 API Dinput
Emulated wheel Driving Force Pro

Outside that it's always read 900.