Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
(05-05-2014, 05:01 PM)sillybear Wrote: I followed your instruction but when I opened PCSX2 after I set them, it crashed. How's it?

That's unfortunate.
You're using version 0.4.0 and PCSX2 1.2.1 ?

Sponsored links

I used USBqemu 0.1.0 and PCSX2 1.3.0.5927. :-(

Are you referring to USBqemu (about version 0.4.0)?
(05-05-2014, 05:08 PM)sillybear Wrote: I used USBqemu 0.1.0

Yeah that's pretty old. Get this.
Old plugin tries to save INIs to the same folder that PCSX2 is installed to. If you used installer it is Program Files. But it usually requires admin rights to write there so it crashes.
(05-05-2014, 05:10 PM)jackun Wrote: Yeah that's pretty old. Get this.

The file I received is still USBqemu 0.1.0.

EDIT: nvm
(05-05-2014, 05:15 PM)sillybear Wrote: The file I received is still USBqemu 0.1.0.

Scratch that. I got old files laying around heh. Make sure it has "(Wheel mod)" and "[USBqemu-wheel]" in the name.
Finally it worked! Thanks!
is there a game compatibility list for this mod? I know it was made with GT4 in mind but the ps2 has some other fun racers as well. Is there anyway you can emulate a GT FORCE wheel as well?

I have tested

Battle Gear 3 (works flawlessly - Bravo!!!! even my actual hardware doesnt pick up my DRIVING FORCE GT wheel in bg3)
Battle Gear 2 (does not see the wheel when set to DF or DF pro) Note: Same thing with the PAL version of the game called Tokyo Road Race *game is compatible with GT FORCE wheel*
Initial D (does not see the wheel, will not let me enter wheel configuration screen in game) *game is compatible with GT FORCE wheel*
Outrun 2 JP (works but steering was off center using an older version of the wheel plugin, i havent tried it with the latest one)
Burnout 2 (worked great)
Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift 2 (Worked great)

I have a few other wheel compatible games but i have not tested them with the plugin yet, ill update the list when I do.
Enthusia also works great IIRC.
(05-27-2014, 08:18 AM)superrama Wrote: Battle Gear 2 (does not see the wheel when set to DF or DF pro) Note: Same thing with the PAL version of the game called Tokyo Road Race *game is compatible with GT FORCE wheel*
Initial D (does not see the wheel, will not let me enter wheel configuration screen in game) *game is compatible with GT FORCE wheel*

Going by wikipedia GTForce is rebranded yellow Formula GP wheel.
1.) PID (product id) 0xC202 (Formula (yellow))
2.) PID 0xC20E (Formula GP)
3.) PID 0xC293 (Formula GP Force) I may have used this PID in few older builds.
From wheel type select "GT Force". Get any reaction from these games? Tongue
i gave it a very quick try with your original update. i havent tried the second. ita 1am and my racing cabinet is outside. it didnt work

BUT, heres the weird part. I think i doing something wrong because i remembered playing initial D before with one of your plugin. And i was correct. i even took proof that initial d was reading the wheel as gt force. But that was weeks ago so I dont know what im doing wrong now. Ill test it again and try to figure out whats different tomorrow

[Image: npNWcTl.png]