Qemu USB plugin (formerly known as USBqemu-wheel)
Someone trying to be clever, also struct packing. (hint: possible singstar support)

E: Ok just parentheses typo probably Tongue

Sponsored links

[Image: pcsx2_singstar01.PNG]

Mic sampling and/or playback is bit crackly maybe but singstar seems to understand it (mostly) anyway.
Singstar usually samples at 48 KHz, maybe set you mic to sample at 48 KHz too.

OT: hm, running PCSX2 in debugger with excessive OutputDebugString calls randomly "hangs" emulation Wacko

Release build EXTREMELY EXPERIMENTAL!! Tongue

If only player 1 mic is selected, mono mic (windows' core audio api treats it still as stereo??) will pass same data for both players. With stereo mic, left channel is player 1 and right is player 2. If you got 2 stereo mics selected, one for each player, only left channels are sent to PCSX2). You should be able to use the same mic for both players too.
I don't own singstar hardware so if it is normal, but there's some half a second lag.
Nice.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Just want to say thanks to everyone involed in making this plugin, My Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Pro Clutch Edition seems to work very well on gran torismo 3.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Wanted to give a big thank you for this plugin, my Fanatec CSR wheel and pedal combo seems to be working pretty well in Gran Turismo 4.

Just curious if anyone has any recommendations for configuration though? The wheel just feels a tad big "jerky" during game play, wondering if it can be refined any. If anyone could share any quality deadzone, linearity, etc settings that work well for them, that would be great. Thank you.
(08-25-2014, 04:09 AM)mva5580 Wrote: The wheel just feels a tad big "jerky" during game play, wondering if it can be refined any.

I'd say it is because these PS2 wheels have weaker FFB motors. I have logitech MOMO black and G27. FFB is perfect for MOMO, but with G27 going 300km/h down the Le Mans track in GT4, it is hard to keep the car going straight.

I'd rather leave it up to wheel's settings utility (if it has one). If there is a need i could try adding a FFB divider/filter or something, but the precision is probably going to get hurt.
cool job & continue to amieliorate

my thrusmaster ferrari Gt exp work great

but why usb mass storage in plugin ? and how is used too

excuse i'm french lover pcsx2 ;-) emu

great job ;-)
(08-31-2014, 08:47 AM)totoff28 Wrote: but why usb mass storage in plugin ? and how is used too

In GT4 you can export photoshoot photos to USB drive. And why not Wink
Hi, Im new in this forum and new with PCSX2 emulator.
I decided to install it to play OutRun 2006 with my G27 wheel and use the FFB from Qemu plugin.
Installed the 1.2.1 version that runs fine and load the game.
But start to config the G27 with plugin Qemu MOD version using Dinput mode it only shows -1/-1/-1 values and nothing changes when I press REASSIGN and press the correspondent buttons. Also the FFB doesn´t work in the game.
I pressed the TEST button from config screen and it turns the wheel but nothing else works in te Qemu screen.
The Qemu in RawInput mode allows config the wheel but no FFB in the game. It seems the G27 is using the config from Lily and not from Qemu.
I configured the G27 using Lilypad with Dinput and it works fine: configured the buttons, tested the SMALL and BIG MOTOR using Constant and SAW option forces and it worked in the game too but the problem is it allows you have a single FFB feel in the game.
Any suggestions about why Qemu doesn´t let me REASSIGN the buttons and no FFB ?
(09-14-2014, 09:40 AM)viajante Wrote: The Qemu in RawInput mode allows config the wheel but no FFB in the game. It seems the G27 is using the config from Lily and not from Qemu....

Maybe Dinput8 doesn't get a correct window handle. Does restarting PCSX2 few times or loading a game and then pausing/resuming fix it?